• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

UPDATED: How much will Xenoblade Chronicles 3 sell? POST-REVEAL POLL

Now that XC3 has been officially revealed, how much do you think it will sell? (Worldwide LTD)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Paul Gale reliable? He claimed that as of right now the games sales were just shy of 1.5-ish million.
I questioned him about it in the thread. He said he had sources. I recall hearing he was a regular e3 attendee and stuff, apparently met Reggie as well.

He has been in the know of some stuff in the past, but wrong on other occasions. Answering a sales-related question with a nebulous "I had sources" is a red flag imo, though.

Not that up to 1.5mio for XB3 would be all that surprising. It's to be expected that XB3 is more frontloaded than XB2, so a higher initial number is reasonable. But let's wait for official numbers.

Is Paul Gale reliable? He claimed that as of right now the games sales were just shy of 1.5-ish million.
I questioned him about it in the thread. He said he had sources. I recall hearing he was a regular e3 attendee and stuff, apparently met Reggie as well.

We don't even need to check their history, LaL director said in a stream just Yesterday that the game sold half a million.

As for Xenoblade, XCDE did 1.32 mi in it's first month, so it's quite safe to say XC3 is around 1.5 mi, as the official numbers for the quarter won't be lower than that.

Still waiting
2zh47ruucy5.jpg

Hmm...usually people with legit ties are willing to disclose that stuff in private. Makes it seem shaky.

In any case do any of ya'll have a prediction for what the numbers will be come the end of the quarter ? I'd really like to see north of 1.5 myself if possible.

Just like with xc2 I'm hoping to hear that the game met or possibly exceeded monoliths expectations. Series deserves the growth, xc3 really was something special.

Hmm...usually people with legit ties are willing to disclose that stuff in private. Makes it seem shaky.

In any case do any of ya'll have a prediction for what the numbers will be come the end of the quarter ? I'd really like to see north of 1.5 myself if possible.

Just like with xc2 I'm hoping to hear that the game met or possibly exceeded monoliths expectations. Series deserves the growth, xc3 really was something special.
I think it'll be close to 2M at the end of the quarter.

I'm catiously putting it in the 1.6m-1.7m range

Unfortunately wrong on both fronts.
We don't even need to check their history, LaL director said in a stream just Yesterday that the game sold half a million.

As for Xenoblade, XCDE did 1.32 mi in it's first month, so it's quite safe to say XC3 is around 1.5 mi, as the official numbers for the quarter won't be lower than that.
Itll be over 2mil next report. I still think people underselling it. 2.4mil-2.5mil is mynguess for launch

Unfortunately wrong on both fronts.

Itll be over 2mil next report. I still think people underselling it. 2.4mil-2.5mil is mynguess for launch
I've seen your posts on vgchartz back when I lurked that website. I learned to stop doubting you pretty quick. If you say it'll sell north of 2 million when we get data, it's gonna sell north of 2 million lol. Which I couldn't possibly be happier for, this series deserves all the love and growth it can get. I want to see it go the distance and beyond like fire emblem did. I believe in it.

I've seen your posts on vgchartz back when I lurked that website. I learned to stop doubting you pretty quick. If you say it'll sell north of 2 million when we get data, it's gonna sell north of 2 million lol. Which I couldn't possibly be happier for, this series deserves all the love and growth it can get. I want to see it go the distance and beyond like fire emblem did. I believe in it.

I'm always optimistic so I'm always on the more positive side of things. That said, 2mil seems like a safe bet. XCDE did 1.3mil first quarter. XC3 is ahead of it at launch in all places and some by alot.

And yeah my predictions early on especially during the wiiu/3ds era was spot on that I'm shocked lol. I did make a prediction on era with acnh in Japan doing 12mil lifetime which when I made it looked so out of this world and yet and worse I'll be 1mil off lol

If Live A Live was almost 2/3 on it's way to 1M it would've been at over 600k by now. I feel like if that was the case they would have said it as such instead of announcing 500k.

Last edited:

I’m all honesty I think claims like this which consistently prove to be wrong or unreliable shouldn’t really be posted here. As far as we can tell he doesn’t have any actual sources and all of his ‘leaks’ are questionable.

We wouldn’t accept posting VG chartz numbers and right now this doesn’t even reach that bar IMO.

I’m all honesty I think claims like this which consistently prove to be wrong or unreliable shouldn’t really be posted here. As far as we can tell he doesn’t have any actual sources and all of his ‘leaks’ are questionable.

We wouldn’t accept posting VG chartz numbers and right now this doesn’t even reach that bar IMO.
...OK I mean...I didnt know he wasn't reliable. It's why I asked. I wasn't trying to pass it off as a legit number I wanted to know that first and foremost.

...OK I mean...I didnt know he wasn't reliable. It's why I asked. I wasn't trying to pass it off as a legit number I wanted to know that first and foremost.
Sorry I wasn’t trying to have a go at you, was more just talking generally about posters like that posting highly questionable data like it’s based on a genuine leak.

Back
Top Bottom