• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Video Gaming Leaks/Spoilers thread

Insiders are such a joke.
They change they words everytime until they got something right.
And people eat their bullshit everytime.
First it was a showcase, then a posposed Big Nintendo direct, now amino direct only third party focused.
Tomorrow than Nintendo moved the direct to July.
People need to grow up and start ignoring this people like a plague.

In this thread, we take insiders word with a grain of salt because of the nature of their information is often secondhand. But insiders like Emily and Nate are generally truthful. Multiple sources said a direct next week and now they're clarifying that it is a third-party focused mini which makes sense with the multiple sources. We should know Monday or Tuesday if they announce it. Tuesday or Wednesday if the direct itself is shadowdropped. But I'm not going to tell you that you have to believe insiders, just that there is a non-cynical explanation.

Insiders are such a joke.
They change they words everytime until they got something right.
And people eat their bullshit everytime.
First it was a showcase, then a posposed Big Nintendo direct, now amino direct only third party focused.
Tomorrow than Nintendo moved the direct to July.
People need to grow up and start ignoring this people like a plague.
I don't think anyone ever said what type of direct it would be (there are 3 btw), just that there would be one next week
In any case, this type of comment is unnecessary

So, twitter direct for new N64 games(maybe goldenEye on partner but that is just one month),mario kart dlc, mario strikers free dlc?

So, twitter direct for new N64 games(maybe goldenEye on partner but that is just one month),mario kart dlc, mario strikers free dlc?

Probably. Unless they decide to put a NSO Expansion Pack segment in the mini since M2 and Sega select which games go on the Genesis portion and the big third party N64 games could be teased. DLC stuff can be announced on Twitter.

EDIT:

Possibly no Mario + Rabbids tomorrow because Ubisoft could show it on Wednesday. Nate reiterates that it's coming in 2022.

Last edited:
Probably. Unless they decide to put a NSO Expansion Pack segment in the mini since M2 and Sega select which games go on the Genesis portion and the big third party N64 games could be teased. DLC stuff can be announced on Twitter.

EDIT:

Possibly no Mario + Rabbids tomorrow because Ubisoft could show it on Wednesday. Nate reiterates that it's coming in 2022.

Both could happen. I am pretty sure the release date will be announced tomorrow.

Jeff Grubb said on Twitch that Metroid Prime Remaster is definitely one of Nintendo's holiday titles. We could either see a Twitter reveal or it will be in the September Direct.

Jeff Grubb said on Twitch that Metroid Prime Remaster is definitely one of Nintendo's holiday titles. We could either see a Twitter reveal or it will be in the September Direct.
Grubb also mentioned that Prime 2 and 3 will also come to Switch (not this year ofc). All three games of the original Prime Trilogy should be on Switch before Prime 4.

Not sure how reliable Grubb is when it comes to Nintendo info though. Prime Remaster has been rumored for quite some time.

Grubb also mentioned that Prime 2 and 3 will also come to Switch (not this year ofc). All three games of the original Prime Trilogy should be on Switch before Prime 4.
This has been mentioned to be the plan for a while, the idea was Retro to make the whole trilogy while supporting BNS Prime 4 but when Prime 4 moved in-house plans changed and Retro would just finished Prime 1 and Prime 2+3 will get outsourced but will follow Retro supervision and the style of the Prime 1 HD remaster.

I think that the Goldeneye remaster (if confirmed) will be shadowdropped at the Gamescom Opening Night Live just in time for the 25th anniversary. Very low chances Nintendo announce it themselves imo (assuming there would be a Switch version, I'm skeptical about that).

This has been mentioned to be the plan for a while, the idea was Retro to make the whole trilogy while supporting BNS Prime 4 but when Prime 4 moved in-house plans changed and Retro would just finished Prime 1 and Prime 2+3 will get outsourced but will follow Retro supervision and the style of the Prime 1 HD remaster.
I don't think anyone mentioned that Prime 2/3 was even guaranteed to release or that they would come to Switch before Prime 4.

If Grubb is correct then Prime 4 definitely isn't launching in 2023 and may even miss 2024.

Prime 4 was rebooted 3.5 years ago which is already close to BotW1 development time, not making 2023 would be wild and getting into BotW2 territory. Could be MP1 is bigger than expected, Nintendo is really going all-in on MP4 or Retro is still having issues (I don't think Nintendo would ever sit on a completed MP4). 🤔

Prime 4 was rebooted 3.5 years ago which is already close to BotW1 development time, not making 2023 would be wild and getting into BotW2 territory. Could be MP1 is bigger than expected, Nintendo is really going all-in on MP4 or Retro is still having issues (I don't think Nintendo would ever sit on a completed MP4). 🤔

i honestly think MP4 is gonna have its Botw moment, seems like they will make it huge. we havent seen the game but im still hoping for a turn around for the franchise (dread i know) and itll be a breakout mainstream franchise, at least in 3D. imagaine a 10mil selling metroid

Prime 4 having an unusually long dev time doesn't mean it will have it's BOTW moment.
It means that Nintendo trust on it’s hability to break through the traditional ‘niche barrier’ Metroid has struggle with. Will it sell x4 times more than the previous entry? Probably not, but anything less than 5m would be disappointing

Prime 4 having an unusually long dev time doesn't mean it will have it's BOTW moment.
I’m not saying long Dev, Metroid prime imo is the one thing Nintendo has again imo the ingredients needed to make a breakout hit, similar to both BotW and Eldin Ring. Not as high as those in sales but I do think a MP like on gcn reception and all in this day and age will have a huge factor

Yet another W for Nate (it's October 20 btw)
628399af8526c25e2316f176-6.jpg

Prime remaster for twitter direct or general direct? in the next episode of leaks

January: Pokemon Legends
February:
March: Triangle Strategy - Kirby
April: Switch Sports
May:
June:
Mario Strikers - Fire Emblem
July: Xenoblade - Live a Live
August:
September:
Splatoon 3
October: Mario + Rabbids
November: Pokemon
December:
2022: Bayonetta? Advance Wars?
Rumor: Fire emblem, Prime remaster, 1-2 sequel

Seems like Skull & Bones will launch on Nov 8th. Hopefully Ubisoft talks more about it as it has been half a decade since its announcement.

Seems like Skull & Bones will launch on Nov 8th. Hopefully Ubisoft talks more about it as it has been half a decade since its announcement.

More details from Kotaku. Looks like things aren't looking good for the game behind the scenes, which should surprise absolutely nobody.

SE doesnt know how to fit so many games, at this point they have enough quantity of games to support a console Lol

Xenoverse 3 might be the big DB game Bamco talked about in their financial report

Cool that we're getting a new Xenoverse game and more DB Super episodes. I hope both projects have a much higher budget, they deserve it.

Bandai supposedly ransomed. If true could be some Capcom level leaks incoming

Depends on the information they have got and from where it is, it could ‘just’ be source code and other tech stuff like in EA case iirc
Still quite horrible to see this type of stuff happening

Depends on the information they have got and from where it is, it could ‘just’ be source code and other tech stuff like in EA case iirc
Still quite horrible to see this type of stuff happening
True it's never good. Especially ransomware since it just encourages more hacking if successful.

It is pretty easy to see it's fake considering its breadth yet so few games. Why would they included an expanded rerelease (or another dlc bundle) in a list with new major titles or why is only Dragon Ball (and One Punch) there when we should expect at least one other Jump game (Naruto or One Piece or even a Jujutsu Kaisen game). Why is there no Gundam or Super Robot Wars game. Why is it only sequels and no new IP. Basically a fake leak to capitalize on the ransomware new

Cross posting here!

Bandai supposedly ransomed. If true could be some Capcom level leaks incoming

“On July 3, 2022, Bandai Namco Holdings Inc. confirmed that it experienced an unauthorized access by third party to the internal systems of several Group companies in Asian regions (excluding Japan)”

100% real, but this seems like it’ll have private customer information. (So no game data I’m assuming for those curious)

If you or you know anyone that has any account related to them, change the password!

@Lelouch0612 thanks for letting me know this is the right thread!

Cross posting here!

100% real, but this seems like it’ll have private customer information. (So no game data I’m assuming for those curious)

If you or you know anyone that has any account related to them, change the password!

@Lelouch0612 thanks for letting me know this is the right thread!
Like I said in MC. If it's really just Asia but excluding Japan, that might limit the gaming info that will leak.

The Capcom said that customer info was stolen, but did not mention anything about games, so who knows, maybe more will come of this hack.

How long after the Capcom hack did the leaks start coming out? I feel like it was pretty fast but I don't remember entirely.

The Capcom said that customer info was stolen, but did not mention anything about games, so who knows, maybe more will come of this hack.
That's not true

They specifically mentioned sales reports, financial info, as well as confidential sales data, business partner information, sales documents, development documents, etc.

Wait found the older initial statement:
They just mention their internal systems being hacked and only specifically say no indication of customer info was stolen.

The difference is unlike with Capcom, Bamco is specific in saying the hack was excluding Japan.

Last edited:
A leaker who may be a game tester for Pokemon S/V has written some more details on the game. The info was translated and uploaded onto Pastebin. Btw, the leaker who leaked Sun and Moon as well as Ridder Khu says this info is legit.

+ One of the things that isnt in the info gathered here is that you can go to school and take exams, etc.

Back
Top Bottom