• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Media Create Prediction League : January 2024 [Final results!]

Final results
VU2Z8yC.png

X3qc6Z4.png

Congrats to @Lelouch0612 for being the top predictor of the month, it is the only below an averaged 10% of error margins. @Crjunior35 at #2 and @brutaka3 at #3 round up the podium very nicely. Shoutout to @Iraiza at #4 which was only let down by a single bad prediction. It was a solid month with 9 predictors below 20% error margin.

Overall the IB consensus was pretty good, at #13 for the month, with a 22,5% error margin on average, mainly because of Tekken 8.

Thanks & congrats everyone ! :D

VU2Z8yC.png

X3qc6Z4.png

Congrats to @Lelouch0612 for being the top predictor of the month, it is the only below an averaged 10% of error margins. @Crjunior35 at #2 and @brutaka3 at #3 round up the podium very nicely. Shoutout to @Iraiza at #4 which was only let down by a single bad prediction. It was a solid month with 9 predictors below 20% error margin.

Overall the IB consensus was pretty good, at #13 for the month, with a 22,5% error margin on average, mainly because of Tekken 8.

Just for fun (and if it’s not diificult for you). What would be the results without Tekken 8?
Because I think Tekken killed us all with such a debut. The winners are the ones who predicted the lowest.

My best month ever and all thanks to Tekken which almost everyone else overestimated. Sadly I totally fumbled PS5 hardware and with that my only shot ever at being first place.

Mamamia. Now we are talking haha. After months of slumps, i am getting something too lol.

[PS5] Tekken 8

dL8w6p6.png

Tekken 8 came out well below IB expectations and was only overestimated by one member. The error margin of the IB consensus is 58%.

Congrats to @Straxet with their excellent 29.000 units prediction, @Lelouch0612 and @brutaka3 are tied at #2. In total, only 5 members were below 20% of error margin.
UPDATED with the real results:

[PS5] Tekken 8

ekbP8Ue.png

Tekken 8 came out well below IB expectations and basically every prediction. The error margin of the IB consensus is 117%.

Congrats to @MarcoP90 with their excellent 22.400 units prediction, @Straxet is at #2, @Lelouch0612 and @brutaka3 are tied at #3. In total, only 1 member was below 20% of error margin.

VU2Z8yC.png

X3qc6Z4.png

Updated with actual results

YHH4TVe.png

91fhqfH.png

Congrats to @MarcoP90 for being the top predictor of the month. @Lelouch0612 at #2 and @Crjunior35 at #3 round up the podium very nicely. Sadly, Tekken was a death sentence for many good predictors.

Overall the IB consensus was decent, at #13 for the month, with a 34,2% error margin on average, mainly because of Tekken 8.

Updated with actual results

YHH4TVe.png

91fhqfH.png

Congrats to @MarcoP90 for being the top predictor of the month. @Lelouch0612 at #2 and @Crjunior35 at #3 round up the podium very nicely. Sadly, Tekken was a death sentence for many good predictors.

Overall the IB consensus was decent, at #13 for the month, with a 34,2% error margin on average, mainly because of Tekken 8.

Oh well, I knew being 3rd was too good to be true...

Lol without tekken i am namba 3. Thats nice

Back
Top Bottom