• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Video Gaming Leaks/Spoilers thread

If WW+TP come to Switch, all 3D Zelda game will on the library.
So where are you Mario Galaxy 2?

I saw from Famiboard but there is no link right now
I loathe going there, but it looks like they got it from the Nintendo of Korea.

Edit: I don't doubt it, but I can't find it on Nintendo of Korea's website between searching for games or news.

Last edited:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse port
Kirby and the Forgotten Land got leaked just before last year's September Direct, so the tradition of Kirby games getting leaked continues if this is real.

Curious to see how this game functions in docked mode.

I loathe going there, but it looks like they got it from the Nintendo of Korea.

Edit: I don't doubt it, but I can't find it on Nintendo of Korea's website between searching for games or news.
People are now speculating that it's fake because the box art looks weirdly stretched and the release date of Dec 18th is a Sunday.

Gotta say, I hate Nintendo's naming style. Unless this is indeed a BIG, meaty Direct, I don't understand why they wouldn't call it 'mini' or something. Expectations are obviously much higher for a general Direct, but since it focuses on end of 2022-games, what big games can it even be? Feels like we're getting a bunch remasters/remakes, but nothing brandnew. I also don't expect BotW2 at this point in time. Weird.
"Mostly focuses on games launching this winter" isn't the same as "only focuses on games launching this winter".
These comments never mean anything anyway, even when there is an implied "only" instead of focus/mainly/mostly:

February 2022 Direct
roughly 40 minutes of information mainly focused on #NintendoSwitch games launching in the first half of 2022.
Games shown: Splatoon 3 (September 2022), Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (July 2022), Live A Live (July 2022), Taiko no Tatsujin (September 2022), Front Mission 1st / 2 remakes (2022), Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (July 2022), No Man's Sky (October 2022), SD Gundam Battle Alliance (August 2022), LEGO Brawls (September 2022)

September 2021 Direct
roughly 40 minutes of information focused mainly on #NintendoSwitch games launching this winter.
Games shown: Bayonetta 3 (October 2022), Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (June 2022), Splatoon 3 (September 2022), Kirby and the Forgotten Land (March 2022)

June 2021 Direct
roughly 40 minutes of info focused exclusively on #NintendoSwitch software, mostly releasing in 2021
Games shown: Breath of the Wild 2 (Spring 2023), Mario+Rabbids 2 (October 2022)

February 2021 Direct
roughly 50 minutes of information focused on available games like Super #SmashBrosUltimate and games coming to #NintendoSwitch in the first half of 2021.
Games shown: Splatoon 3 (September 2022), Triangle Strategy (March 2022), No More Heroes 3 (August 2021), Skyward Sword HD (July 2021)

September 2019 Direct
roughly 40 minutes of information focused on 2019 #NintendoSwitch games, including #PokemonSwordShield and #LuigisMansion 3.
Games shown: Xenoblade Chronicles DE (May 2020), Trials of Mana (April 2020), Animal Crossing NH (March 2020), Tokyo Mirage Sessions (January 2020)

June 2019 Direct
around 40 minutes of information about upcoming #NintendoSwitch games releasing in 2019!
Games shown: Breath of the Wild 2 (Spring 2023), No More Heroes 3 (August 2021), Empire of Sin (December 2020), Trials of Mana (April 2020), Animal Crossing NH (March 2020), Panzer Dragoon (March 2020)

June 2018 Direct
#NintendoSwitch games for 2018, including Super #SmashBros!
Games shown: Daemon X Machina (September 2019), Fire Emblem: Three Houses (July 2019)

Bill Trinen even insisted on Twitter that e3 2018 would only show 2018 games until revealing that it was a joke after the show

Last edited:
Kirby might be fake but we have good reason to believe the artist for the new Fire Emblem has revealed themselves and the game is being announced today.

Fire Emblem: Cute Edition :/ Looks terrible. Such a downgrade coming from 3D.

But swimsuits for XB3, that balances it out (Ino looks awesome and I can't wait for Challange battles)

I just want to say I find it very humorous we had the fake Kirby leak this morning and then got another Kirby game anyway.

A review of what leaks were right:
Fire Emblem 17 Lord design
It Takes Two
Fatal Frame 4
Octopath Traveler II (also Triangle Strategy on Steam)
Pokemon Stadium and Goldeneye for N64 NSO
Pikmin 4.

EDIT: I still believe Zelda HD Remasters and Metroid Prime remake or remaster will happen eventually. Emily Rogers tends to get good info (as seen with Fire Emblem Engage)

Last edited:
I assume the Zelda remasters were considered to be filler if TotK took longer but, since it's coming in the spring, they weren't considered a high priority and pushed them back for maybe the fall at earliest

I assume the Zelda remasters were considered to be filler if TotK took longer but, since it's coming in the spring, they weren't considered a high priority and pushed them back for maybe the fall at earliest
I don't think Nintendo will launch any Zelda game other than Tears of the Kingdom in 2023.

Looks like Splatoon 3's Salmon Run will get a major expansion in future updates, plans for this game already look very promising

That's a bummer, hate to see stuff like this happen just when Rockstar was changing their project management for the better.

Absolute worst case scenario tier leak. At least the entire online portion of the games code will have to be rewritten if the source code leaks out.

Assuming the worst case, as in the source code for GTA5 and 6 was leaked/sold as it's been claimed on Twitter. I would imagine the primary focus at the moment would be GTA5 and its online portion, which leads to the question of what kind of delay we are talking about for the upcoming GTA6? Two or more years? I think it was just a few weeks ago when there was a discussion of the dwindling player base within GTA Online and how R* made changes to the economy to lure players back. Just makes the upcoming GTA6 and it's Online delay even more damaging.

Everyone working on the game must be devastated, such a blow to the morality knowing that a game that was already years off will arrive even later to clean up the mess that will result from the code leak.

Sony is rumored to working on another PS4 remake, Horizon: Zero Dawn. Also a Horizon multiplayer game

It sort of makes sense but, it feels like the wrong priority. Forbidden West is still pretty new and Zero Dawn is perfectly playable on PS5. It feels like they made a bit too narrow brand decisions when they could have tried remaking another title, even from the (early) PS4 era.

Sony is rumored to working on another PS4 remake, Horizon: Zero Dawn. Also a Horizon multiplayer game

It sort of makes sense but, it feels like the wrong priority. Forbidden West is still pretty new and Zero Dawn is perfectly playable on PS5. It feels like they made a bit too narrow brand decisions when they could have tried remaking another title, even from the (early) PS4 era.
913.gif

At least The Last of Us is a 9+ year-old PS3 game. Horizon Zero Dawn is a PS4 game that already looks very good and runs at 60FPS on PS5.

Jimbo horizon is not that big...

I definitely don't get the need for a remaster. Other games like Bloodborne, Sly Cooper, and Infamous all could really use a remaster or remake much more than Horizon Zero Dawn. Jim Ryan's sterling management.

Some days, I feel like Sony forgets that the PS4 isn't their first console and today is one of those days.

I played and beat Horizon for the first time earlier this year on my PS5 and I can say that there is no way this game needs a remake or remaster.

It seems that they are trying to release a game in time for the TV series.

If this is true, at least Gravity Rush will have another chance with the TV series rumour. Someone should pitch a live action Ape Escape series to Sony.

It seems that they are trying to release a game in time for the TV series.

If this is true, at least Gravity Rush will have another chance with the TV series rumour. Someone should pitch a live action Ape Escape series to Sony.
Are you telling me there is a possibility of gravity rush releasing on pc with this?!

With that into account, a GOW 2018 "remaster" may be happening...

Sony Group Corp. plans to make 2 million units of the PlayStation VR2 headset by March next year, people familiar with the matter said, setting an ambitious outlook that defies the global economic malaise.

Mass production of the virtual reality goggles began in September and hasn’t yet faced supply chain constraints, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing private information. The production figure could be adjusted depending on the device’s sales momentum once it’s released early next year.
VR goggles remain a largely unproven category several years into the wide availability of commercial offerings from the likes of HTC Corp. and Oculus, now a part of Meta Platforms Inc. Sony’s roadmap for the PSVR2 anticipates much greater popularity than the company’s preceding PlayStation VR goggles for the PlayStation 4 -- which took eight months to reach a million sales. Meta’s Quest 2, the most popular VR headset today, shipped 2.8 million units in its first quarter of availability, according to IDC figures.

Persona 6 is a PlayStation exclusive. Seemingly user verified by mods.

Going by their last post mods have got in touch with them but the user themselves decided to not go further and to stop sharing what they heard regardless so I assume they're not verified.

EDIT: Adding the post in question for those who want to see what they exactly said - https://www.resetera.com/threads/at...8-was-disrupted-by-covid.641652/post-94667508

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom