4. CD Albums | £68,851,246
  5. DVD | £66,823,596
  6. Blu-ray | £52,148,024
  7. Xbox (Series/One) | £17,784,159
  8. PC | £579,986
Prior year data:

Rvq0avH.png

CSYcN5h.png

Interesting that PS4/5 physical sales are +6% while Xbox is -14%. Could be due to Playstaion strong 1st party releases at higher prices while Xbox has not had many 1st party games release this year.

The gap between the two is also huge, 82:18 PS:XB, but I think subtracting 1st party sales, it is close to the avg of 70% physical sales Playstation gets.

The other thread shouldn't have been closed imo.
Switch being the #1 physical entertainment format is definitely a "punchline" that should be highlighted. Like, I didn't clicked on this thread cuz I didn't think there would be anything interesting and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. The other title was way more inviting bcuz it was shocking (like "Whoa, really?")

Just my impression, it's no biggie really.

The other thread shouldn't have been closed imo.
Switch being the #1 physical entertainment format is definitely a "punchline" that should be highlighted. Like, I didn't clicked on this thread cuz I didn't think there would be anything interesting and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. The other title was way more inviting bcuz it was shocking (like "Whoa, really?")

Just my impression, it's no biggie really.

It's been known for a while. The digital ratios for PS and XB, namely third party games is absolutely wild (80%+ in some cases).

Back
Top Bottom