The Triple-I Initiative, Indie Showcase April 10th (10 AM PDT, 1PM EDT, 7PM CEST)

Evilnemesis8

Enthusiast
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I looked around and didn't see a thread for this, sorry in advance if I failed at using the search function.
Figured that 30 indie titles being showcased in some form at this event makes it a noteworthy enough for a thread.

Indie gaming’s biggest names will livestream a digital showcase for “iii games” on Wednesday, promising new looks at more than 30 titles from studios and publishers behind hits like Darkest Dungeon, Spiritfarer, V Rising, and Risk of Rain 2.

The event is called the Triple-i Initiative and is said to feature major announcements from Mega Crit (Slay the Spire), Red Hook Studios (Darkest Dungeon), and Evil Empire (Dead Cells). Wednesday’s 45-minute showcase will stream on YouTube, Twitch, and Steam, and will also feature exclusive gameplay, reveals of playable demos, and sales, organizers say.

Gematsu has has a pretty lengthy list of those who will be present.

A44 Games
Assemble Entertainment
Awaceb
Blobfish
ColePowered Games
Digital Sun
Drop Bear Bytes
Evil Empire
Extremely OK Games
Fireshine Games
Focus Entertainment
Fumi Games
Gamera Games
Gearbox Software
Gearbox Publishing
Gentlymad Studios
Ghost Ship Publishing
Heart Machine
Hooded Horse
Humble Games
Ishtar Games
Kepler Interactive
Mega Crit
Northplay
Passtech Games
Pathea Games
PlaySide Studios
PlaySide Publishing
PM Studios
poncle
Quite OK Games
Realm Archive
Red Hook Studios
Re-Logic
Stunlock Studios
The Arcade Crew
The Gentlebros
Thorium Entertainment
Thunder Lotus Games
tinyBuild
TRIBAND
Youthcat Games

Everyone's favourite Palworld will also be announcing something at the event.

Weird there's a big Palworld announcement when Pocketpair wasn't on the exhibitor list.

Actually seems like they'll be the only JP studio there.

Weird there's a big Palworld announcement when Pocketpair wasn't on the exhibitor list.

Actually seems like they'll be the only JP studio there.

Considering the tweet and all, it can probably only be a very last minute addition.

Edit:1 hour till event starts.

Slay The Spire 2 is a pretty big opening announcement. Good show so far.

They were not kidding when they said a lot of bangers, can't take a breath before I see something I'll buy on Steam and/or come to back if it's an update.

That from Pocket Pair was probably the worst trailer I've ever seen lol.

Excited for Slay the Spire 2, The Rogue Prince of Persia and a bunch of others from the pack!

I 100%'d Brotato today, so the dlc is very welcome.

An Undermine sequel is really cool to see, too.

That from Pocket Pair was probably the worst trailer I've ever seen lol.
Really? It was better than about 7 or 8 other teasers/trailers I saw in this showcase. Also, the correct usage would be "teaser" as it was only 15 seconds. But going for 3v3 and showcasing the use the grappling hook while in PvP definitely gave it some style.

Steam page with all the games that were featured in this event either as new announcements/release dates and/or updates/sales to current games.

Back
Top Bottom