Terraria has sold 58.7 million

Astrogamer

Enthusiast
Amazing sales for an amazing game. Their commitment to the fanbase and game itself are absolutely legendary. I think we've had at least a dozen "final updates" throuought the years. 😅

That said, that commitment is a double edged sword. Their dedication to Terraria is neat and appreciated, but that dedication is towards a 13 year old game with nary a whisper about a sequel.

Would love to see what a brand new foundation would mean for combat, visuals, exploration, and lore.

I'll be there day 1 for Terraria 2, but I'm thinking it'll be awhile yet.

But until then, cheers to Terraria, a wonderful game.

I had to re-read that milestone TWICE!
OMG that's A LOT of copies! even if it is a long-lasting game and sold at low price and so on...still shows very strong commitment by consumers and a very positive WoM!

Congrats to the team!

I've watched my brother played/plays this game a ton over the yrs.

It's in his evergreen rotation along with Path Of Exile, Ark, WoW, off the top of my head.

This game may not be as huge as Ark or Minecraft but it certainly keep chugging around.

Example of Indie evergreen on par with Stardew Valley there.

This game may not be as huge as Ark or Minecraft but it certainly keep chugging around.

Example of Indie evergreen on par with Stardew Valley there.
It's much bigger than Ark and sold almost twice as much as Stardew Valley.

It's much bigger than Ark and sold almost twice as much as Stardew Valley.

It is also older than those 2 no? I think at the point. All those games are seen as the big player on indie scenes.

Back
Top Bottom