• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

STEAM: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel - A F2P title, becomes the KONAMI's most concurrently played Launch at 159K players [EDIT6: 20M downloads]

Comparison with Duel links and Legacy of the Duelist and its Link Evolution

qrkyXV4.png

Has topped 4m Downloads on all platforms before its release on iOs and Android!
I'm not going to open another thread (right?) but maybe the OP/title could be update:

I've just received a PR (it's in Italian) by Konami Italian PR agency, saying that

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel tops 4 millions downloads (across all platforms) today
Before launching on mobile devices (iOS and Android), launch that is set for today

Switchitalia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Mster Duel Tops 4 millions downloads

Of course, it's F2P, but at least this shows how strong the interest towards the IP (as trading card game, even in digital form) still is nowadays

I'm not going to open another thread (right?) but maybe the OP/title could be update:

I've just received a PR (it's in Italian) by Konami Italian PR agency, saying that

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel tops 4 millions downloads (across all platforms) today
Before launching on mobile devices (iOS and Android), launch that is set for today

Switchitalia: Yu-Gi-Oh! Mster Duel Tops 4 millions downloads

Of course, it's F2P, but at least this shows how strong the interest towards the IP (as trading card game, even in digital form) still is nowadays
This is good! Really shows how healthy the IP is. Thanks Aostia!

This is good! Really shows how healthy the IP is. Thanks Aostia!

Yes, I think this shows how still active the IP can be, if properly managed.
A colleague of mine is reviewing the game, I still have to download it, while I just reviewed Rush Duel: I think that a mix of the 2 (single player/adventure element but better done + a really fine card game) could be the right formula for gaming console

10m DL for 1000 gem baby.^_^ And of course 10m crying player unable to beat Space rock lol.

I've downloaded it but have yet to play it. How's the game for someone who hasn't followed the TCG since 2014?
Well you skipped over pendulums being OP and then getting nerfed into the ground. But now there links so just a bit crazier. It has almost all cards up to last year so it can be a bit overwhelming. There’s a lot of guides now on the optimal way to pull cards from secret packs and how to design decent decks in a variety of archetypes that will help you along.

The biggest thing is it’s currently following an OCG ban list, so cards that never really saw the light of day in the tcg are out in full force and can be jarring.

I cry as a Hero player whenever I see them able to react after my combo.

Imagine being me with Shark player lol. And meeting mummy deck only to get destroyed so badly.

20M downloads is a really impressive number. I wonder what the content & features rollout will look like
Well, they added more solo levels again just now. We already saw how special events work a few weeks ago. Now it just remains to be seen when they will add new cards\cosmetics and update the ban list.

Back
Top Bottom