Fi63apiaAAA3kGe

October:

6lsk.jpg

September:

Fd6sMQeaUAAbo-d

August:

Fbg7NL1agAAabq6

Last edited:
Vampire Survivors definitely deserves some recognition as one of the more influential games this year. Spawned so many copycats (some of which good) it's basically a whole genre even if aspects of it existed before in older games.

Nice variety of titles, from indie games to AAA releases.

But it's not really surprising that what's popular on PC/Steam is naturally going to be popular on Steam Deck.

Vampire Survivors definitely deserves some recognition as one of the more influential games this year. Spawned so many copycats (some of which good) it's basically a whole genre even if aspects of it existed before in older games.
It's my game of the year so far because it's part of a new genre and it's a very high quality version of it. That rarely happens these days in gaming.

I dont know if most played really fits into the Sales category since certain kind of games will have an easier time charting just based on the genre and playtime. Then again i also was never a fan of using Xbox most played charts in sales discussions.

Looking at the list it seems to be mostly what is already popular on Steam + playable on Deck.

The charts of games SteamDeck users or even SteamDeck only players are buying would be more interesting.

The charts of games SteamDeck users or even SteamDeck only players are buying would be more interesting.
I'm not sure it would make sense since Steam Deck isn't separate from the Steam ecosystem but just supplemental.
I'd guess that the Steam Deck only owners (who don't own a PC) is an extremely small subset of an already small install base (counting the hardware sales).

I wonder how long until Vampire Survivors gets console ports?
Taking a guess, we'll have to wait (for an announcement) until the new engine is in operation (which considering their 1.0v community post days ago, it wiil be at the end of the year).

Steam deck can run elden ring decently?! o_O

Also, at this rate Skyrim will never die.
it's important to remember that the actual tolerance level for things pc gamers complain about is quite high. for as much shit as compilation stutter gets, more people power through it or straight up not notice it than those that do, for example

also, proton handles shader compilation with crowd-sourced shader packages thanks to being fixed hardware

it's important to remember that the actual tolerance level for things pc gamers complain about is quite high. for as much shit as compilation stutter gets, more people power through it or straight up not notice it than those that do, for example

also, proton handles shader compilation with crowd-sourced shader packages thanks to being fixed hardware
Didnt know it run decently on the deck! Hope a switch 2 port is on the table

Wow, I really can't imagine playing RimWorld on the SteamDeck. That UI is already so cluttered.

Back
Top Bottom