• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Metro Exodus has surpassed 10 million players and 8.5 million sales

Vault-Tec

Enthusiast

Embracer Group $EMBRAC has revealed that #MetroExodus has now sold 8.5 million units to date!

Metro Exodus has been played by more than 10 million people.

The game sold more than 500.000 units last quarter (Jan-Mar 2023).

#PS5 #PS4 #Xbox   

that's great!
I really enjoy the series, even if some of the more "open world-ish" approach of Exodus didn't convince me in full force
curious to see what the next step for the series will be

excellent numbers. I have a lot of hype for their next game given that they said they will go exclusively ray traced after rebuilding their tools around RTGI. Exodus EE is still one of the better looking current gen games because of it

That's crazy, and also pretty cool bcuz the game is on sale on psn like every 2 weeks for $10 or less. I actually just bought it a couple weeks ago for 7.99 and the Gold Edition is on sale right now for $10.69 (Cad). I bring this up bcuz, I for sure kept thinking this game flopped like crazy but it's actually nice to see it being rewarded for doing all those deep discounts.

Nintendo could freaking learn from that instead of letting games like Astral Chain and Marvel Alliance 3 just die and be forgotten.

Impressive achievement for the series.

The sale price argument is valid, but let's not pretend that doesn't happen with more premium IPs too.
RE7, Horizon, and many others have been in the 10$ bins.

that's great!
I really enjoy the series, even if some of the more "open world-ish" approach of Exodus didn't convince me in full force
curious to see what the next step for the series will be

Ehh, I've attempted to get into the series a few times on PC and Exodus on my Series X, I think I'm tired of the formula and I always lose interest and dont finish. Also, the jank is off the charts.

I'll probably get suckered in again with that STALKER thing but. meh.

Back
Top Bottom