• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Little Kitty, Big City sales top 100,000 in first 48 hours (UPDATE2: 1m Game Pass players)

Great to here. The timing wasn't great for me to pick this up at launch, but the trailers make this game look adorable and I am happy for the devs.

It’s not my sort of game, but the developers came across very well in the recent direct, so I am pleased to see it doing well.

I mean, I like cats, but this game seems to be fun game independently from the cat factor.
I think this game is tied more to the cat-factor than Stray, where you could've swapped out the mc with many other animals. Not that this is a bad thing, I wanted this from Stray actually.

Great success. Indie is truly thriving nowadays.^_^ And Cat seems to be the key answer.

Toge Production Kris also said that on his twitter that their marketing using kitty is just working lol.

Deserved. The game is great despite its jank on Switch. Honestly my GOTY so far.

Doing pretty well on Switch (in NA at least).

When I see the top two it makes me wonder why Crow Country missed a Switch release. It was part of the unofficial "great indie week" touted by people and stands out by its absence here (especially since it's from the Snipperclips guys). Though looking at Steam numbers it's probably not in the same conversation in terms of success.

When I see the top two it makes me wonder why Crow Country missed a Switch release. It was part of the unofficial "great indie week" touted by people and stands out by its absence here (especially since it's from the Snipperclips guys). Though looking at Steam numbers it's probably not in the same conversation in terms of success.

Maybe it can be next indie game to target Switch for next release there. As Switch had its own waves of indies keep coming to switch atm.

Back
Top Bottom