• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Install Base's 1-year anniversary - Let's talk and celebrate!

As someone who continues to primarily lurk, I’m thankful the sales community managed to not die out during last year’s exodus. I look forward to Thursday mornings just to be able to see the weekly Japanese games sales. Here’s to continued success!

Last edited:
As a somewhat new face I am very glad that you're making the Sales forums visible to everyone. Losing the ability to follow the ongoing discussion around the Famitsu/Media Create threads once things moved over here was kind of disheartening, but hey we're here now and apparently doing pretty well.

Referal is gone?

One year now! So fast!
Referrals can still be found in your settings page, I just removed it from the front page. Will make a post to explain it when I get time.

Happy to hear the user base is growing and the forum is financially sustainable. Also excited to see the expansion into other sales topics, would be excited to see box office on here but I realise that’s probably not realistic.

Happy B'day, installbase! I'm very proud (and impressed) of what you guys and the whole community have achieved in the last year. Here's to many more! <3

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Install base! Oh, how time flies. It felt like yesterday we were in the discord server talking about site names and colors!

There is a lot that I like about this site. It has a wealth of information, especially historical stuff, at our fingertips. A lot of the op-eds have been fantastic reads. The "Sales Story" thread has been nothing but aces. I also have to say that the way the "Thanks" button has been implemented is great. There has been a few different layout changes, but I think that you have finally found a nice groove.

I feel bad that I don't contribute enough here. Hopefully I can add more insight over the next 12 months. Not like there hasn't been a whole lot of video game news in 2022.....

Happy to hear the user base is growing and the forum is financially sustainable. Also excited to see the expansion into other sales topics, would be excited to see box office on here but I realise that’s probably not realistic.

Since we have a Manga thread, I'd love to see one for box office as well, especially since theaters are getting back to normal. Hopefully one can get started here at some point.

Hello everyone, I would like to share two new features.

Referrals
You can now share a referral link which can be found in your account settings page.

When we approve new users, we will know who referred them.

XDB5MJo.png

Quoted By
Whenever a post has been quoted, the post will now contain a link to that post. This should help with the flow of the conversation.

mEqUW5Y.png

Hello everyone, I would like to share two new features.

Referrals
You can now share a referral link which can be found in your account settings page.

When we approve new users, we will know who referred them.

XDB5MJo.png

Quoted By
Whenever a post has been quoted, the post will now contain a link to that post. This should help with the flow of the conversation.

mEqUW5Y.png
I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE the quoted by feature and wish it was on other forums I frequent.

Back
Top Bottom