• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Court Documents Confirm Xbox One Sold Less Than Half PS4 Numbers

Salesman

Banned
Rookie
Several posts with trolling behaviour, thread derail - 6th infraction as a full member in less than one year
Pronouns
Him

A high-profile case is ongoing in Brazil, as Microsoft attempts to defend its Activision Blizzard acquisition from CADE, the Brazilian competition authority. Official court documents have revealed a lot of juicy details so far. The latest court papers from Microsoft have confirmed that the Xbox One sold less than half of Sony’s PlayStation 4 throughout its lifetime.

Microsoft has been refusing to release console sales information since 2015, claiming it isn’t the “key metric of success” they like to focus on. Microsoft prefers to focus on engagement, a key factor for the creation of the Xbox Game Pass. The hesitation to release sales figures never stopped business analysts from coming up with some accurate estimations of sales. Ampere Analysis data predicted 51 million sales of the Xbox One line of consoles in 2020, and it appears they were right.

The information can be found on page 18 of the Microsoft court papers dated Aug. 9, 2022. The translated line reads “Sony has surpassed Microsoft in terms of console sales and install base, having sold more than twice as many [than] Xbox in the last generation”, from a rough Google translation. A member of GameLuster staff who can read Spanish was able to partially read the Portuguese, and concurs with this translation.

Sony recently released their final PS4 sales figures, confirming 117.2 million sales of the console line, making it the second biggest home console of all time. This means the Xbox One consoles must have sold less than approximately 58.5 million units, which is in line with former industry analysts predictions. This places the Xbox One right below the NES, and just above the SNES.

Right in line with general estimations. I agree with the pushback this deal is getting. It would have been like Microsoft buying up record labels to give Zune a boost even if some of the music ended up on iTunes.

Right in line with general estimations. I agree with the pushback this deal is getting. It would have been like Microsoft buying up record labels to give Zune a boost even if some of the music ended up on iTunes.

Pushback but in the end hot air. At some point recently Microsoft spoke about how quickly it was progressing all things considered. The deal will go through for absolute certain.

Pushback but in the end hot air. At some point recently Microsoft spoke about how quickly it was progressing all things considered. The deal will go through for absolute certain.

MS has 0 idea how it is progressing.

FTC and EU investigations are private bar the announcement of key milestones (which we haven't had) and are usually public in some way.

FTC and EU investigations are private bar the announcement of key milestones (which we haven't had) and are usually public in some way.
No idea, but after so many mega acquisition, a very good feeling about the situation.
Just like nVidia "knew" they might have a hard time getting approval.

Some surprise rejections or approvals like the last Meta one, are gladly very rare.
If acquisition approvals would be a total gamble, they would be a lot less common. Business don't like gambles.

Last edited:
No idea, but after so many mega acquisition, a very good feeling about the situation.
Just like nVidia "knew" they might have a hard time getting approval.

Some surprise rejections or approvals like the last Meta one, are gladly very rare.
If acquisition approvals would be a total game, they would be a lot less common. Business don't like gambles.

Acquisitions are very case specific, so saying the past this and that happened isn't going to predict the future. Its a generalisation, when legal cases are specific.

Furthermore, the current regulatory environment is not like anything in the past 20+ years and the FTC/UK/EU and such have gone after a lot in recent times:
  • Nividia/Arm
  • Meta/WhatsApp/Instagram
  • Meta/Supernatural
  • Meta/Giphy
  • Meta/Diem
  • Qualcomm/NXP
  • Lockheed/Aerojet
  • United Health/Change
  • Penguin/S&S
  • Frontier/Spirit
  • Broadcom/VMWare
Amazon/iRobot could be another to the list. Many of these companies thought the merger was a sure case just like you are.

Yes legal cases are specific. And the parties involved are in the known of those when it's "litigated".
You have your statistical outcomes and you have your known case details.
Blocking is rare. Blocking without you anticipating it is probably getting blocked is even more rare.

Pfizer/Allergen, Comcast/TimeWarnerCable, Halliburton/BakerHughes
There was a lot of scrutiny around those and during investor calls the CEOs were very cautious about the mergers. There is always a different tone.

Or do you really want to make the argument you can't calculate odds for everything?
Also I'm not quite sure what your list should tell us. Meta did acquire WhatsApp and Instagram.
Qualcomm never did acquire NXP, while Chine neither approved or denied it. They just didn't make any decision.
Many of the mergers are still in the review process. Some are in the suing process, which indicates an extreme high likelihood of failure.
Again, there is or was a lot of scrutiny around those deals in the list. Meta/WithinUnlimited is the exception getting blocked out of the blue.

Sorry but it's kinda naive to believe that Microsoft don't know what's going on. Let's be realistic, this "investigations" are politics, you have more success lobying than making legal arguments.

Uhmm? What pushback may you referring to? As far as Microsoft is concerned, this couldn't be going better (or at least "normal" for the biggest deal in the tech industry)

Not surprising at all. Xbox One is such disaster that it lost many goodwill 360 build globally. That generation PS4 eat up all the missteps MS and Ninty made to the tee

I don't understand why this is surprising news to anyone. The PS4 dominated the market between itself, Xbox One and Wii U. Microsoft sabotaged itself by force-bundling Kinect with every Xbox One at the start, giving up a price advantage they could have had otherwise. I don't even remember any news ever saying that Xbox One and PS4 were about on par sales-wise.

If anything, this is a good reminder why MS is focusing on selling an eco-system/a service rather than a specific hardware, and I think they're going in a great direction for them.

It's easy to look at the top and think "wow 55 million is bad ". But honestly this is still pretty good. To put that number in perspective it beats most Nintendo systems, and every single system not made by the current big 3. (Including every Sega system by a country mile.)

It's easy to look at the top and think "wow 55 million is bad ". But honestly this is still pretty good. To put that number in perspective it beats most Nintendo systems, and every single system not made by the current big 3. (Including every Sega system by a country mile.)
Modern standards are much higher, there is a reason why Xbox OG was considered a success while Xbox One isn’t

Lack of transparency in official reports is always a problem.

Total numbers are good for market measure and potential analysis.

It's relative bad considering that Xbox 360 sold more than 85 million. Xbox One is the PS3 of Microsoft, a console that lost market share.

Generally speaking, it's quite an impressive figure when thinking of the context during launch. As the direct competitor to PS4, it was directly compared against and got widely mocked in every aspect, be it pricing, specs or business decisions like rules regarding pre-owned games and 'always-online'. Along with zero contribution from a major market like Japan, it still managed to sell over 50m.

Nintendo went from 100m to 13m without even making such mistakes.

Will be interesting to see what the ratio is this generation, when all is said and done. I still expect PlayStation to come out on top (mainly due to Asian territories & PlayStation has historically been super strong in Europe), but I expect the gap to narrow this time around. Maybe 1.5 to 1?

If you look at Xbox One launch, the abysmal 1st party line-up and the fact that they lost COD marketing to Sony in the US it's still a respectable result all things considered.

It could've been even worse.

Generally speaking, it's quite an impressive figure when thinking of the context during launch. As the direct competitor to PS4, it was directly compared against and got widely mocked in every aspect, be it pricing, specs or business decisions like rules regarding pre-owned games and 'always-online'. Along with zero contribution from a major market like Japan, it still managed to sell over 50m.

Nintendo went from 100m to 13m without even making such mistakes.
Yet despite all the blunders you listed Xbox One got all the western third-party games that PS4 got and most of the japanese blockbuster ones.
That's in stark contrast with the PS2/XB/GC era or earlier in which one dominating platform would have surely received far more support from third-party publishers, to the detriment of the also run platforms (which would consequently sell just a small fraction compared the leader).
The mass adoption of multiplatform development tools has changed the console business from a Winner-Takes-All scenario to a Winners-Take-Some scenario.
Even the oddity which is Nintendo, the only first-party driven console manufacturer still in the game, is enjoying a ton of multiplatform third-party support on the Switch.

It's the software side of the videogame business that has become increasingly Winner-Takes-All, with a few blockbuster franchises dominating the scene.

Last edited:
Modern standards are much higher, there is a reason why Xbox OG was considered a success while Xbox One isn’t
The OG XBox was on the same level with the Gamecube, and nobody considers the Gamecube a success. There were successful aspects to the XBox in isolation - and the OG XBox helped build the foundation that carried over to the successful X360 - but the Gamecube could also be said to have laid down the hardware foundation that carried over to the successful Wii.

The OG XBox and Gamecube were both distant, distant also-rans to the PS2. There wasn't much actual success to be found in either of them from a business perspective.

Keep in mind that this number only provides the upper bound/ceiling for the Xbox One. There is no lower bound/floor specified so there is no proper estimate that can be made.

We still blaming a 6 month window of time on X1 being out sold 2:1 the entire generation? Funny too because sales were closest during the first year. And for all the talk of the launch killed X1 sales forever it greatly outsold the "no games" PS4 during holiday 2014 in the U.S. Average buyers weren't still thinking about the Kinect or price after 2014 once it was changed they just wanted what they wanted which was for the most part a PS4.

The closest thing GCN has to a cultural touchstone is SSB:M.

Meanwhile the original XBOX had Halo, which was the biggest thing in the biggest genre until Call of Duty Modern Warfare did what Halo did, only Multiplatform.

The biggest thing in the biggest genre during the PS2 gen was Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City and San Andreas.

Meanwhile the original XBOX had Halo, which was the biggest thing in the biggest genre until Call of Duty Modern Warfare did what Halo did, only Multiplatform.
Shooters were not the biggest genre in console gaming at that time and don't hype Halo up like that when it had to go free to play lmao. Smash and Halo were both cornerstone franchises at that time but only one of them grew, while the other lost its way.

Shooters were not the biggest genre in console gaming at that time and don't hype Halo up like that when it had to go free to play lmao. Smash and Halo were both cornerstone franchises at that time but only one of them grew, while the other lost its way.
Okay clearly FPS wasn't as big a thing in the 6th gen but Halo 2 was setting opening records in 2004 (you know, after San Andreas already came out) and the shooter market today has moved to F2P. Halo Infinite would be disadvantaged if it were $60 to play multiplayer.

Okay clearly FPS wasn't as big a thing in the 6th gen but Halo 2 was setting opening records in 2004 (you know, after San Andreas already came out) and the shooter market today has moved to F2P. Halo Infinite would be disadvantaged if it were $60 to play multiplayer.
I did say at that time both were major games and that's "battle royal". Halo started dying down before the latest went free to play. What exactly are Halo and Halo 2 sales on Xbox? You are comparing openings but don't mention lifetime sales, I wonder why?

There's a few more cultural touchstones on GCN (namely Wind Waker and RE4) but, cultural touchstones is a murky signifier. Beyond Halo and its sequel, I can't really think of original Xbox games off the top of my head without significantly lowering the bar

There's a few more cultural touchstones on GCN (namely Wind Waker and RE4) but, cultural touchstones is a murky signifier. Beyond Halo and its sequel, I can't really think of original Xbox games off the top of my head without significantly lowering the bar

Even then, Halo was not the "biggest game in the biggest genre." GTA San Andreas by itself sold more copies than the Xbox sold consoles.

I did say at that time both were major games and that's "battle royal". Halo started dying down before the latest went free to play. What exactly are Halo and Halo 2 sales on Xbox? You are comparing openings but don't mention lifetime sales, I wonder why?
CSGO and Overwatch 2 are F2P. It's not just Battle Royal.

If we get into life time sales on the original Xbox then we get into the matter that they were held back by the console only selling 24M (4 years on the market) compared to the PS2's near 160M (13 years on the market). Anyway, Halo 2 sold +8M.

CSGO and Overwatch 2 are F2P. It's not just Battle Royal.

If we get into life time sales on the original Xbox then we get into the matter that they were held back by the console only selling 24M (4 years on the market) compared to the PS2's near 160M (13 years on the market). Anyway, Halo 2 sold +8M.
No need to pull excuses for Halo, if we are labeling Halo a cornerstone in the industry then I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for it needing f2p to be relevant. That excuse was pathetic because CoD and Battlefield aren't using f2p to be relevant, a so called cornerstone should not need f2p unless it has lost its muster like Overwatch lol. Even Nintendo is pushing a shooter with no f2p lol. 13 and 4 years on the market is relevant how? With 10 years how much better would the Xbox have done? This is a brand with all the 3rd party support and "cornerstone" franchise Halo and they struggle to sell 50 million consoles. The one time the brand hit over 50 million range, it needed to capture lightning in a bottle(Kinect).

Last edited:
No need to pull excuses for Halo, if we are labeling Halo a cornerstone in the industry then I'm not going to sit here and make excuses for it needing f2p to be relevant. That excuse was pathetic because CoD and Battlefield aren't using f2p to be relevant, a so called cornerstone should not need f2p unless it has lost its muster like Overwatch lol. Even Nintendo is pushing a shooter with no f2p lol. 13 and 4 years on the market is relevant how? With 10 years how much better would the Xbox have done? This is a brand with all the 3rd party support and "cornerstone" franchise Halo and they struggle to sell 50 million consoles. The one time the brand hit over 50 million range, it needed to capture lightning in a bottle(Kinect).
Warzone is the most successful COD has ever been and before it the most recent COD would always be in the top 5 played on Xbox, 2021's Vanguard is #22 (behind Halo) and 2020's Cold War is #14. Have you seen Battlefield 2042 in the top played charts recently? Out of the top 50 on Xbox and 155 on Steam, that ain't relevant. I'm not sure why you argue like F2P is a bad thing to happen when it's a valid way for already successful games to pivot towards and going F2P doesn't guarantee a game is relevant. Plenty of games went F2P and still died.

The more important factor for hardware was the overall sales, 24M and ~160M. You can't argue that despite Xbox's massive disadvantage in user base its biggest exclusive debut was higher than PS2's when right next to each other. I mean, look at Mario Kart 8. 8.46M on Wii U and 46.82M on Switch. Install base matters for software.

Also there were nearly 80M PS2's when GTA San Andreas launched, the PS2 would then sell a further ~80M afterwards. Xbox had nearly 20M when Halo 2 launched and was cut short in 2005 due to Nvidia and Microsoft trying to push out 360.

Warzone is the most successful COD has ever been and before it the most recent COD would always be in the top 5 played on Xbox, 2021's Vanguard is #22 (behind Halo) and 2020's Cold War is #14. Have you seen Battlefield 2042 in the top played charts recently? Out of the top 50 on Xbox and 155 on Steam, that ain't relevant. I'm not sure why you argue like F2P is a bad thing to happen when it's a valid way for already successful games to pivot towards and going F2P doesn't guarantee a game is relevant. Plenty of games went F2P and still died.

The more important factor for hardware was the overall sales, 24M and ~160M. You can't argue that despite Xbox's massive disadvantage in user base its biggest exclusive debut was higher than PS2's when right next to each other. I mean, look at Mario Kart 8. 8.46M on Wii U and 46.82M on Switch. Install base matters for software.

Also there were nearly 80M PS2's when GTA San Andreas launched, the PS2 would then sell a further ~80M afterwards. Xbox had nearly 20M when Halo 2 launched and was cut short in 2005 due to Nvidia and Microsoft trying to push out 360.
The most successful CoD has ever been? Is that why Modern Warfare II is still releasing as a fully paid title? Kind of hard to compare success without knowing the financial side don't you think? How much does Warzone make compared to the yearly releases? Regardless I'm not arguing it's a bad thing, just it looks bad when you go from paid $60 release to free lol. Halo did that because it was clearly loosing its pull. No Halo's big opening isn't impressive to me, smaller userbases dont always cripple major openings especially so called cornerstones. Once Halo went to a bigger audience with Halo 3 on Xbox 360, it capped at like 13 million and has been in decline since. I'm not trying to tear down Halo, just found it annoying to hear shooters have a harder time being relevant without f2p. CoD, Battlefield, and Splatoon paid releases are still selling fine, I remember reading the latest Battlefield still sold over 9 million. Are these rankings the Xbox charts? Regardless Halo could have made a separate f2p title like CoD and kept Halo 6 as a standalone paid title, but Halo has lost its touch so they showed no confidence in their so called "cornerstone", flagship title. It was cut short because it was a disappointment, so Microsoft tried to then jump to the next gen as soon as possible. They won't stick to a failure, ask Zune and Windows Phone.

Edit: Did some research and I'm thinking the latest Battlefield isn't the one that sold 9 million. EA had even stated disappointment in Battlefield's latest entry. That still doesn't excuse Halo turning to f2p to compete since it's such an important fps according to some here. CoD and Splatoon are still moving major figures without it. You would think a cornerstone like Halo could hold its own as well.

Also I stated Battle Royal dominates the f2p scene because it does. Halo is a first person shooter with standard multiplayer modes such as death match, team death match, capture the flag, etc. These types of shooters didn't move f2p like the battle royal games like Fortnite, Apex, and Pubg. Overwatch and Halo seem to be the only ones I can think of offering standard multiplayer for free. Can you think of any shooters like Halo, CoD, Battlefield (shooters that offer the standard online multiplayer modes) that went f2p? CoD made a separate title for f2p because they don't want to offer those modes for free.

Last edited:
That excuse was pathetic because CoD and Battlefield aren't using f2p to be relevant, a so called cornerstone should not need f2p unless it has lost its muster like Overwatch lol. Even Nintendo is pushing a shooter with no f2p lol.
Battlefield has the same exact issues Halo has.
Outside of Battlefield 1, that got the zeitgeist of "no more modern warfare anymore pls" right, all recent games disappointed in some or many ways.

BF4 was like H4. Still very good selling, but culturally not that relevant anymore.
And after that came Hardline, V and 2042.

The Halo equivalent coming most close to BF1 is probably Halo:MCC on PC

Last edited:
Battlefield has the same exact issues Halo has.
Outside of Battlefield 1, that got the zeitgeist of "no more modern warfare anymore pls" right, all recent games disappointed in some or many ways.

BF4 was like H4. Still very good selling, but culturally not that relevant anymore.
And after that came Hardline, V and 2042.

The Halo equivalent coming most close to BF1 is probably Halo:MCC on PC
I agree except Battlefield didn't throw in the towel and go free. I'm really not trying to bad mouth free to play because honestly I like free to play. Doesn't require a subscription on any platform and usually just cosmetic is all you are paying for with no requireed purchases. It allows me to love the game or not and encourage others to play with me and no strings attached. Overwatch 2 was a blast but I know it won't be for everyone so I can get others to atleast try it because it's f2p but I honestly have to admit it didn't go f2p because they changed their mind. It went f2p because it was losing its muster as well as Halo. The poster I originally quoted tried to paint Halo in a light that I can't just let skate by. It's a cornerstone that disappointed and became a shell of its former glory, now its f2p trying to find an audience.

Top 20 best selling games in US on PS2/GC/XB (single platform only):

01) GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS (PS2)
02) GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY (PS2)
03) GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 (PS2)
04) HALO 2 (XB)
05) HALO (XB)
06) GUITAR HERO III: LEGENDS OF ROCK (PS2)
07) GRAN TURISMO 3: A-SPEC (PS2)
08) SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE (GC)
09) GUITAR HERO 2 (PS2)
10) MADDEN NFL 2004 (PS2)
11) KINGDOM HEARTS (PS2)
12) MADDEN NFL 06 (PS2)
13) MADDEN NFL 2005 (PS2)
14) MADDEN NFL 07 (PS2)
15) SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE (GC)
16) MADDEN NFL 2003 (PS2)
17) MARIO KART: DOUBLE DASH (GC)
18) NEED FOR SPEED: UNDERGROUND (PS2)
18) GOD OF WAR (PS2)
20) GRAN TURISMO 4 (PS2)

Last edited:

04) HALO 2 (XB)
05) HALO (XB)
09) GUITAR HERO 2 (PS2)
11) KINGDOM HEARTS (PS2)
12) MADDEN NFL 06 (PS2)
14) MADDEN NFL 07 (PS2)
18) GOD OF WAR (PS2)
20) GRAN TURISMO 4 (PS2)
Yep Halo was very important at that Time,sadly today is no longer...

04) HALO 2 (XB)
05) HALO (XB)
09) GUITAR HERO 2 (PS2)
11) KINGDOM HEARTS (PS2)
12) MADDEN NFL 06 (PS2)
14) MADDEN NFL 07 (PS2)
18) GOD OF WAR (PS2)
20) GRAN TURISMO 4 (PS2)
I wonder what a PS4/Xbox One/Switch chart would look like? All platforms with similar hardware sales in the US.

04) HALO 2 (XB)
05) HALO (XB)
09) GUITAR HERO 2 (PS2)
11) KINGDOM HEARTS (PS2)
12) MADDEN NFL 06 (PS2)
14) MADDEN NFL 07 (PS2)
18) GOD OF WAR (PS2)
20) GRAN TURISMO 4 (PS2)

Doesn't look like FPS was the biggest genre then. Wonder what the WW top 20 looks like?

I wonder what a PS4/Xbox One/Switch chart would look like? All platforms with similar hardware sales in the US.
Switch software sales are dominated by Nintendo published titles which lack digital data so is kinda useless sadly to try to make a top 20 to compare when you lack data of the biggest publisher.

Switch software sales are dominated by Nintendo published titles which lack digital data so is kinda useless sadly to try to make a top 20 to compare when you lack data of the biggest publisher.
Agreed but Switch titles have sold so much, they would still put up a great fight especially with platforms split.

Doesn't look like FPS was the biggest genre then. Wonder what the WW top 20 looks like?
Thank you for this observation, the poster we quoted directly mentioned shooters being the biggest genre and stated that to overhype Halo. This chart shows us shooters were not biggest and Halo is washed up lol. That's why I asked for Ps4/Xbox One/Switch chart with split platforms. If that chart exist then I guarantee Halo doesn't place top 5. I'm not sure it even places top 20.

I dunno about that generation but for the ones that preceded and followed the "128 bit" generation...

Top 20 best selling games in US on PS1/N64/SAT (single platform only):

01) SUPER MARIO 64 (N64)
02) GOLDENEYE 007 (N64)
03) MARIO KART 64 (N64)
04) ZELDA: OCARINA TIME (N64)
05) GRAN TURISMO RACING (PS1)
06) CRASH BANDICOOT 2 (PS1)
07) GRAN TURISMO 2 (PS1)
08) CRASH BANDICOOT WARP (PS1)
09) FROGGER (PS1)
10) CRASH BANDICOOT (PS1)
11) SPYRO THE DRAGON (PS1)
12) TEKKEN 3 (PS1)
13) TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER 2 (PS1)
14) DRIVER (PS1)
15) SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (N64)
16) TONY HAWKS PRO SKATER (PS1)
17) POKEMON STADIUM (N64)
18) DIDDY KONG RACING (N64)
19) FINAL FANTASY VII (PS1)
20) METAL GEAR SOLID (PS1)

04) HALO 2 (XB)
05) HALO (XB)
09) GUITAR HERO 2 (PS2)
11) KINGDOM HEARTS (PS2)
12) MADDEN NFL 06 (PS2)
14) MADDEN NFL 07 (PS2)
18) GOD OF WAR (PS2)
20) GRAN TURISMO 4 (PS2)

Top 20 best selling games in US on WII/XB360/PS3 (single platform only):

01) WII PLAY (WII)
02) MARIO KART WII (WII)
03) NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII (WII)
04) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS (XB360)
05) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (XB360)
06) CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 (XB360)
07) CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 (XB360)
08) WII FIT (WII)
09) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (XB360)
10) SUPER SMASH BROS: BRAWL (WII)
11) SUPER MARIO GALAXY (WII)
12) WII SPORTS RESORT (WII)
13) HALO 3 (WII)
14) WII FIT PLUS (WII)
15) JUST DANCE 2 (WII)
16) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS (PS3)
17) JUST DANCE 3 (WII)
18) MINECRAFT (XB360)
19) CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (XB360)
20) GRAND THEFT AUTO IV (XB360)

Last edited:
Top 20 best selling games in US on WII/XB360/PS3 (single platform only):

01) WII PLAY (WII)
02) MARIO KART WII (WII)
03) NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII (WII)
04) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS (XB360)
05) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (XB360)
06) CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 (XB360)
07) CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 (XB360)
08) WII FIT (WII)
09) GRAND THEFT AUTO V (XB360)
10) SUPER SMASH BROS: BRAWL (WII)
11) SUPER MARIO GALAXY (WII)
12) WII SPORTS RESORT (WII)
13) HALO 3 (WII)
14) WII FIT PLUS (WII)
15) JUST DANCE 2 (WII)
16) CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS (PS3)
17) JUST DANCE 3 (WII)
18) MINECRAFT (XB360)
19) CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (XB360)
20) GRAND THEFT AUTO IV (XB360)

This is why Sony is scared about the Activision acquisition.
But today is a different world. It won't kill PS5 no matter what happens. It will have an effect, but the biggest risk is the generation after PS5 / Xbox Series.

Back
Top Bottom