• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Black Friday UK : Switch had its biggest week ever and was #1 by far, Xbox Series S > PS5

This is a sales website, so I hope we can do better than rely on personal anecdotal conjecture.

I just received an official Nintendo Italy PR stating the following

Black Friday week has been a record setting week in all EU and Italy in terms of weekly Hardware sales for Switch

For software, the week of November 15 has seen record setting numbers all over EU (more software sold than every week in the console life cycle), a record very short..because the week after (Pokémon launch) beat that very record, again

Black Friday week has been a record setting week in all EU and Italy in terms of weekly Hardware sales for Switch

For software, the week of November 15 has seen record setting numbers all over EU (more software sold than every week in the console life cycle), a record very short..because the week after (Pokémon launch) beat that very record, again
So two weeks in a row the Switch had it's biggest week in Europe in software sales. Wow.

Nintendo Italy dropping bombs

That seems big..thread worthy ? Since we don't get much PR/Data from Nintendo Italy.

Crazy

So same story as UK for Black Friday hardware.

So sounds like they really prioritized Europe stock vs Japan stock for late Nov, which would imply the same for Americas. But no PR from NoA yet, so unsure if they were able to top BF 2019's hardware sales.

Thanks for sharing. Amazing performance from Switch.

Looks like Spain's underwhelming Black Friday hardware sales were the exception.

Well I am glad Europe is joining in on the Nintendo love.
If you think so, I can open one (full PR in Italian, with my own English translation?)
This would be swell!

If NOE gave PR for Black Friday sales NOA will do it too.

Pokemon first week sales announcement could be delayed one week for the same reason.

If they do PR it would be for the highest week. Seems likely if they managed to do it in Europe.

#1 right now should be either 830,000 in Black Friday week 2019 or Black Friday 2020 if it was slightly higher.

Phew

Xbox Series S + GP is such a good value. If I could only afford one console and very few games a year, that would be my goto.

Back
Top Bottom