• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

Atlus output strategy | Discussion thread

Atlus will surprise everyone and announce:
"Radiant Historia: Dyna-Stipulation", a reboot of the franchise exclusively for the Nintendo Switch 2, this time featuring a huge, seamless 3D-world, filled with towns, npcs with schedules and lots of environmental interaction. Key-feature is the hero's timetravel-device, the Dynamic Digital Book, short DDB, a book from the far future that allows players to travel time dynamically wherever they are; see a place that's too high up, but a tree is near it? Travel back in time to where the tree was a small sapling, walk above it, then travel forward in time and witness how the tree grows below your feet, elevating you to where you wanted to be! Of course, time-travel also will be important to influence the various royal dynasties fighting each other in the hero's present era. Master the DDB and make history radiant!

Its pretty funny that Atlus sees Xbox players as more likely to buy their stuff than Nintendo players, why do they think American Xbox players will be more likely to buy their anime style games over Japanese Nintendo players? Seems like a total mismatch.

Its pretty funny that Atlus sees Xbox players as more likely to buy their stuff than Nintendo players, why do they think American Xbox players will be more likely to buy their anime style games over Japanese Nintendo players? Seems like a total mismatch.
They don't, it's just that MS dropped a buck load of money on them so they really could care less about how well the games sell on Xbox in the end. PS/PC is the main market, but they and more importantly Sega is gonna be happy about all guaranteed income they get from MS deals.

It seems Japanese third party developers like Atlus are doing everything they can to try to shift the Japanese market into the Sony camp over Nintendo. They are more and more not releasing anything for Nintendo systems and do everything for Playstation. They seem desperate to alter the domination Nintendo have over Playstation in Japan. They are so desperate in wanting Nintendo to fail that they deliberately choose to lose money in their effort to push Playstation market share in Japan.

Looking at it that way, its incredible impressive that Nintendo have managed to keep their domination this gen over Sony with Sony being helped by everyone from Bandai, Atlus, Capcom etc etc to crush Nintendo Switch in Japan.

P5T launch seems pretty soft. Not seeing much people talking about it, not much Steam reviews. Wasn't really even marketed compared to P3R.

the alleged Persona Party game is gonna be fun to watch. party games can do well, but it's gonna be a toss up here. I don't think Persona base will inherently gravitate to it. but they did make Persona Dancing do decently, so who knows

It seems Japanese third party developers like Atlus are doing everything they can to try to shift the Japanese market into the Sony camp over Nintendo. They are more and more not releasing anything for Nintendo systems and do everything for Playstation. They seem desperate to alter the domination Nintendo have over Playstation in Japan. They are so desperate in wanting Nintendo to fail that they deliberately choose to lose money in their effort to push Playstation market share in Japan.

Looking at it that way, its incredible impressive that Nintendo have managed to keep their domination this gen over Sony with Sony being helped by everyone from Bandai, Atlus, Capcom etc etc to crush Nintendo Switch in Japan.
This isn't true and I highly doubt any company isn't aware of the Switch domination in all of East Asia (not just Japan).

What some companies who you're saying want this, would be for Nintendo to fail in the West which also hasn't happened as Switch is the most popular console in the Americas (bar the DS) and top 4 ever in Europe. We really need to stop this hate conspiracy theory about JP 3rd parties on Nintendo.

Japanese companies are the best supporters of the Switch and some have really upped their game since 2020, even if some BNS and Atlus make strange decisions, the 3rd party situation surrounding JP 3rd parties will continue to improve throughout the 2020s.

About which companies you are talking about? I see that each and every publisher wants to put their games on Switch, but were limited by Switch hardware which won't be the case anymore. Believe it or not, I don't think that any publisher is willing to prop up Playstation anymore.

Big update! Decided to drop 3DS/Vita/Wii U finally.

Atlus games by R&D division:

Creative Department 1st Production

Nintendo platforms
  • 01.17.20 Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (NSW) published by Nintendo
  • 10.29.20 Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (NSW) developed by I.T.L.
  • 11.11.21 Shin Megami Tensei V (NSW)
  • 06.01.23 Etrian Odyssey HD (NSW) co-developed by Mutan
  • 06.01.23 Etrian Odyssey II HD (NSW) co-developed by Mutan
  • 06.01.23 Etrian Odyssey III HD (NSW) co-developed by Mutan
PlayStation platforms
  • 10.29.20 Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (PS4) developed by I.T.L.
  • 08.25.22 Soul Hackers 2 (PS4/PS5)
Xbox platforms
  • 08.25.22 Soul Hackers 2 (XBO/XBS) One version developed by ArtDink
Steam platform
  • 10.16.17 Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue (PC) developed by Team Ladybug
  • 05.25.21 Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (PC) developed by I.T.L.
  • 08.25.22 Soul Hackers 2 (PC) developed by ArtDink
  • 06.01.23 Etrian Odyssey HD (PC) co-developed by Mutan
  • 06.01.23 Etrian Odyssey II HD (PC) co-developed by Mutan
  • 06.01.23 Etrian Odyssey III HD (PC) co-developed by Mutan

Creative Department 2nd Production

Nintendo platforms
  • 02.20.20 Persona 5 Strikers (NSW) developed by Koei Tecmo (Omega Force)
  • 03.17.22 Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (NSW) developed by Arc System Works
  • 04.12.22 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (NSW) developed by Vanillaware
  • 10.21.22 Persona 5 Royal (NSW) developed by Sega (Sonic Team)
  • 01.19.23 Persona 3 Portable (NSW) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 01.19.23 Persona 4 Golden (NSW) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 11.17.23 Persona 5 Tactica (NSW) co-developed by Preapp Partners
  • 03.08.24 Unicorn Overlord (NSW) developed by Vanillaware
PlayStation platforms
  • 01.14.16 Odin Sphere Liefthrasir (PS4) developed by Vanillaware
  • 09.15.16 Persona 5 (PS4)
  • 02.08.18 Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4) developed by Vanillaware
  • 05.24.18 Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4)
  • 05.24.18 Persona 4: Dancing All Night (PS4)
  • 05.24.18 Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4)
  • 10.31.19 Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
  • 11.28.19 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) developed by Vanillaware
  • 01.31.20 Princess Crown (PS4) developed by Technical Arts
  • 02.20.20 Persona 5 Strikers (PS4) developed by Koei Tecmo (Omega Force)
  • 03.17.22 Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS4) developed by Arc System Works
  • 10.21.22 Persona 5 Royal (PS5) developed by Sega (Sonic Team)
  • 01.19.23 Persona 3 Portable (PS4) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 01.19.23 Persona 4 Golden (PS4) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 11.17.23 Persona 5 Tactica (PS4/PS5) co-developed by Preapp Partners
  • 02.02.24 Persona 3 Reload (PS4/PS5)
  • 03.08.24 Unicorn Overlord (PS4/PS5) developed by Vanillaware
Xbox platforms
  • 10.21.22 Persona 5 Royal (XBO/XBS) developed by Sega (Sonic Team)
  • 01.19.23 Persona 3 Portable (XBO/XBS) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 01.19.23 Persona 4 Golden (XBO/XBS) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 11.17.23 Persona 5 Tactica (XBS) co-developed by Preapp Partners
  • 02.02.24 Persona 3 Reload (XBS)
  • 03.08.24 Unicorn Overlord (XBS) developed by Vanillaware
Steam platform
  • 06.13.20 Persona 4 Golden (PC) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 02.23.21 Persona 5 Strikers (PC) developed by Koei Tecmo (Omega Force)
  • 03.17.22 Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PC) developed by Arc System Works
  • 10.21.22 Persona 5 Royal (PC) developed by Sega (Sonic Team)
  • 01.19.23 Persona 3 Portable (PC) developed by Preapp Partners
  • 11.17.23 Persona 5 Tactica (PC) co-developed by Preapp Partners
  • 02.02.24 Persona 3 Reload (PC)

Creative Department 3rd Production

Nintendo platforms
  • 07.02.20 Catherine: Full Body (NSW) developed by Technical Arts
PlayStation platforms
  • 02.14.19 Catherine: Full Body (PS4)
  • XX.XX.24 Metaphor: ReFantazio (PS4/PS5)
Xbox platforms
  • XX.XX.24 Metaphor: ReFantazio (XBS)
Steam platform
  • XX.XX.24 Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC)

Sega 2nd Division (Japan)
  • 10.06.20 Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible (GGM) developed by M2 (emulation)
  • 10.06.20 Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Special (GGM) developed by M2 (emulation)
  • 10.22.22 Shin Megami Tensei (MDM) developed by M2 (emulation)

Sega West (Europe)

Steam platform
  • 01.10.19 Catherine Classic (PC) developed by The Eccentric Ape

External IP Collaboration / Licensing

Nintendo platforms
  • 11.07.17 Sonic Forces (NSW) Sega
  • 05.31.18 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle (NSW) Arc System Works
  • 12.07.18 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NSW) Nintendo
  • 11.21.19 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle: Special Edition (NSW) Arc System Works
  • 07.15.20 Shin Megami Tensei (NSO) Nintendo
  • 02.17.21 Shin Megami Tensei II (NSO) Nintendo
  • 07.28.21 Shin Megami Tensei If... (NSO) Nintendo
  • 10.05.21 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (NSW) Sega
  • 07.14.22 G-mode Archives+ Megami Tensei Gaiden: Shinyaku Last Bible (NSW) G-mode
  • 09.29.22 G-mode Archives+ Last Bible New Testament II: Hajimari no Fukuin (NSW) G-mode
  • 11.29.22 G-mode Archives+ Megami Tensei Gaiden: Shinyaku Last Bible III - Mugen no Eiyuu (NSW) G-mode
  • 09.14.23 G-mode Archives+ Megami Ibunroku Persona: Ikuu no Tou Hen (NSW) G-mode
  • 11.16.23 G-mode Archives+ Majin Tensei: Blind Thinker (NSW) G-mode
PlayStation platforms
  • 11.07.17 Sonic Forces (PS4) Sega
  • 05.31.18 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle (PS4) Arc System Works
  • 12.03.18 Revelations: Persona (PSC) Sony Interactive Entertainment
  • 11.21.19 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle: Special Edition (PS4) Arc System Works
  • 10.05.21 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (PS4/PS5) Sega
Xbox platforms
  • 11.07.17 Sonic Forces (XBO) Sega
  • 10.05.21 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (XBO/XBS) Sega
  • 04.27.23 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle: Special Edition (XBO/XBS) Arc System Works
Steam platform
  • 11.07.17 Sonic Forces (PC) Sega
  • 06.05.18 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle (PC) Arc System Works
  • 11.21.19 BlazBlue: Cross-Tag Battle: Special Edition (PC) Arc System Works
  • 10.05.21 Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (PC) Sega
  • 12.12.22 G-mode Archives+ Megami Tensei Gaiden: Shinyaku Last Bible (PC) G-mode
  • 12.12.22 G-mode Archives+ Last Bible New Testament II: Hajimari no Fukuin (PC) G-mode
  • 12.12.22 G-Mode Archives+ Megami Tensei Gaiden: Shinyaku Last Bible III - Mugen no Eiyuu (PC) G-mode
  • 09.28.23 G-mode Archives+ Megami Ibunroku Persona: Ikuu no Tou Hen (PC) G-mode
  • 11.16.23 G-mode Archives+ Majin Tensei: Blind Thinker (PC) G-mode

And for more nebulous future stuff:

Creative Department 1st Production
  • Shin Megami Tensei new title (rumored) tba
  • Etrian Odyssey new title (announced, recently reconfirmed) tba
  • Shin Megami Tensei V ports (rumored) 2023
  • Etrian Odyssey IV, V & Nexus HD (Yuzo Koshiro's hopes and dreams) lol
Creative Department 2nd Production
  • Persona 6 (rumored) 2025
  • Persona ASA "party game" (rumored) 2024

Last edited:
Was the pre-order numbers for the LRG prints of Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden posted here before? Not sure how reliable this is, but it was from the NSC (Nintendo Switch Collectors) Discord server. Putting it in spoilers since these are leaked numbers. Also, those Xbox numbers are rough.

Persona 3 Portable
Editions
Nintendo Switch​
PlayStation 4​
Xbox​
Standard Edition16.3385.6111.257
Grimoire Edition (Collector's Ed.)3.8662.423285
S.E.E.S. Edition (Premium Ed.)4.1103.083408
Persona 4 Golden
Editions
Nintendo Switch​
PlayStation 4​
Xbox​
Standard Edition19.3417.4741.551
Grimoire Edition (Collector's Ed.)4.3112.786330
Midnight Channel Edition (Premium Ed.)3.4362.761362

Well given what Mat just posted about Circana physical Xbox sales this morning, it was on GP during the pre-order time, and Xbox and Japanese games in generally; it’s a miracle it sold as much as it did.

With recent happenings it now seems Atlus's big new, many years in development IP is tied with marketing to a platform holder who has a foot out the door.

Though I'm sure Atlus got paid a ton for it and it doesn't seem to have affected Persona 3 all that much, though that has the brand power behind it.

Just thought of this with what's going on.

With recent happenings it now seems Atlus's big new, many years in development IP is tied with marketing to a platform holder who has a foot out the door.

Though I'm sure Atlus got paid a ton for it and it doesn't seem to have affected Persona 3 all that much, though that has the brand power behind it.

Just thought of this with what's going on.
Why? there's no evidence of Xbox leaving the hardware market. Even if they said so it wouldn't vanish the tens of milions of Xbox out there. And it's not like it would have sold a meaningful ammount of copies on Xbox anyway.

I’m currently very critical of Xbox stewardship of their platforms, but previous multi-platform games tied to Xbox marketing include Cyberpunk 2077. As long as Atlus delivers a great game, they’ll be fine.

Just finished Persona 5 Tactica, and it landed on weird place for me. It's a game I liked but wouldn't recommend to any of my friends. Too many caveats. It's a fine enough game in many respects, but fundamentally impossible to make any connection with unless you already played and loved P5. That's incredibly limiting, even when you're selling to a game with a sizable base of fans. When making other spin-offs in the future Atlus should strive to make games that anyone can pick up and play.

Shin Megami Tensei V Vegeance Rated in Korea. Source the other forum, apparently a leaker said some time ago that this game exists.

Two leakers potentially. And possibly other SMT stuff (a remaster, a mobile game with Netflix).

SMT5's technical problems seemed pretty unfixable on the Switch 1 so I'm surprised they didn't wait for the Switch 2 to release the definitive edition.

The problems people in general had with SMT5 seem too fundamental to fix (basically no dungeons or story) so I don't know what they'll add.

SMT5's technical problems seemed pretty unfixable on the Switch 1 so I'm surprised they didn't wait for the Switch 2 to release the definitive edition.

The problems people in general had with SMT5 seem too fundamental to fix (basically no dungeons or story) so I don't know what they'll add.

The main issue SMTV had was its... 'story' which DLC/re-release could definitely fix but it'd have to be a pretty big package to do so. The performance issues are not that bad though it does slide-show in some open areas but all in all it was fine.

But I do agree that I wonder why this wasn't saved for Switch 2 release window.

The main issue SMTV had was its... 'story' which DLC/re-release could definitely fix but it'd have to be a pretty big package to do so. The performance issues are not that bad though it does slide-show in some open areas but all in all it was fine.

Why save it for the successor? Especially if the successor is backwards-compatable, there's no reason to skip a large userbase of JRPG fans when the game already ran on the system. If anything I'd expect VI to be in dev right now for the successor.

The real, unfixable, issue of SMTV is that you complete the 1st of 4 area and you realize that's all the game had to offer, it's just color swapped.

Also the final dungeon is one of the most boring and dull designed dungeon in a modern ATLUS games.

The real, unfixable, issue of SMTV is that you complete the 1st of 4 area and you realize that's all the game had to offer, it's just color swapped.

Also the final dungeon is one of the most boring and dull designed dungeon in a modern ATLUS games.
Stop selling me on the game :/ Ugh

The sameness of the regions in SMTV is mostly aesthetic, structurally there is variation from the wide open deserts to the labyrinthine cityscapes. People badly overstate this "issue".

Exploration was a key point of the game and the environments are organically built around it, freedom of movement was a key design element versus older titles and there's even some minor platforming. It eschews traditional grid based dungeons because of this (there's basically only two of those, and yes they suck as bad as they do in P5, SH2, etc), the "overworld" is basically where the meat of the game is and it's segmented out to functionally replace traditional dungeons.

I surely loved the level design of the game, even if yes: there were reused assets, a lack of variety, only 1 actual dungeon (but again: I loved the overworld exploration, way more than the usual Atuls dungeons) and a thin story telling - that partially I liked exactly because avoided the bloated social nature of the Persona franchise

surely to me (review codes apart) a possibel re-buy will depend only on the new contents added

Good news, we'll have Vengeance tomorrow.

Bueno.

I don't know either what their fix will be but there is an 80% chance it disappoints, despite all the subsisting hype left for the series.

I remember having read online about the last dungeon of SMT IV Apocalypse and that one was shockingly bad.

Bueno.

I don't know either what their fix will be but there is an 80% chance it disappoints, despite all the subsisting hype left for the series.

I remember having read online about the last dungeon of SMT IV Apocalypse and that one was shockingly bad.

They are two entirely different things.

SMT V dungeon is a boring cakewalk corridor that ends pretty fast with complete wet fart of a final fight which is incredibly easy and dissapointing for a SMT game.
SMT IV A final dungeon is neutral ending exclusive, an endless maze that takes hours and is challenging (incredibly challenging in the neutral dark ending) in the lead up to an incredibly hard final boss.

SMT IV A final dungeon might be "bad" but it's way more fitting for what the SMT series is supposed to be.

As for SMTV technical problems I have no idea what they're even supposed to be, clearly the least of the game's problems as it was the most technologically and visually advanced title in the series by a long mile.

Yeah, f*ck SMT4A's final dungeon. And I did it several times for all the endings >_> If SMT5 has a "wet fart final fight", that's a positive in my book. Keep overly hard stuff as optional challenges.

Honestly, not sure what would be better, as someone who hasn't played SMT5 yet: A remaster of the base game fixing issues people had with it OR an Apocalypse-style sequel. If SMT5 had a better reception among people, a sequel would be preferable, but as is, improving a middling game might be the better route.

Atlus: Why not both?

Persona 5 Royal:
- Launched on the PS4 in the year before PS5 was released.
- Was enhanced on PS5 BC (thanks to PS4Pro version and SSD though).
- Launched on the PS5, with 60 fps as the only major upgrade and DLCs included, 3 years later and went multiplat.
- No upgrade path from OG to Royal PS4 nor Royal PS4 to Royal PS5.

So I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same with VV, specially so if the exclusivity contract is longer than 2 years.

SMTV had a good general reception, it sold huge and reviewed well. Great for the series by both metrics.

Sales:

SMTIII (PS2) 245k JP sell-through
SMTIII Maniax (PS2) 78k JP, 60k US sell-through
SMTIII HD (NSW/PC/PS4) 600k+ WW sell-in

SMTIV (3DS) 600k+ WW sell-in
SMTIVA (3DS) 142k JP sell-through

SMTV (NSW) 1m+ WW sell-in

Metacritic:

SMTIII (PS2) 82
SMTIII HD (NSW) 75
SMTIII HD (PS4) 76
SMTIII HD (PC) 79

SMT SJ (DS) 80
SMT SJR (3DS) 80

SMTIV (3DS) 83
SMTIVA (3DS) 84

SMTV (NSW) 84

SMTV had a good general reception, it sold huge and reviewed well. Great for the series by both metrics.

Sales:

SMTIII (PS2) 245k JP sell-through
SMTIII Maniax (PS2) 78k JP, 60k US sell-through
SMTIII HD (NSW/PC/PS4) 600k+ WW sell-in

SMTIV (3DS) 600k+ WW sell-in
SMTIVA (3DS) 142k JP sell-through

SMTV (NSW) 1m+ WW sell-in

Metacritic:

SMTIII (PS2) 82
SMTIII HD (NSW) 75
SMTIII HD (PS4) 76
SMTIII HD (PC) 79

SMT SJ (DS) 80
SMT SJR (3DS) 80

SMTIV (3DS) 83
SMTIVA (3DS) 84

SMTV (NSW) 84

good post, considering the forum we are in it's really hard to judge SMTV other than a success story

SMTV's tech problems are overblown. Definitely can be fixed on Switch, especially with newer builds of the engine.

They probably aren't waiting because an enhanced edition isn't going to move much units. Depending on release, they can just patch it for Drake. But anyone wanting better performance will probably have a PC or ps4 version to play

Personally found the world of SMTV to be beautifully designed so the lack of dungeons didn't feel like a problem. Only problem was the story which I feel have a lot of room for improvement.

The tech issues were always overblown. Although it does have framedrops, it was never as bad as people were claiming it to be. It's one of the most visually stunning game on Switch, but you'll ironically see less people complaining about actually unplayable games compared to SMTV. People have always exaggerated the tech issues for obvious reasons. It was this gen's "free the game from handheld ghetto" rhetoric. SMTV was also a big success story for the SMT series, but its sales were downplayed by people that compared it to Persona. Tbh, the negativity surrounding this game despite its success is quite sad to see as a SMT fan.

Personally found the world of SMTV to be beautifully designed so the lack of dungeons didn't feel like a problem. Only problem was the story which I feel have a lot of room for improvement.

The tech issues were always overblown. Although it does have framedrops, it was never as bad as people were claiming it to be. It's one of the most visually stunning game on Switch, but you'll ironically see less people complaining about actually unplayable games compared to SMTV. People have always exaggerated the tech issues for obvious reasons. It was this gen's "free the game from handheld ghetto" rhetoric. SMTV was also a big success story for the SMT series, but its sales were downplayed by people that compared it to Persona. Tbh, the negativity surrounding this game despite its success is quite sad to see as a SMT fan.

@Bold, it all depends on your ability to notice and tolerate improper framepacing.
The game is almost never(unless this was patched?) at 30 FPS on all but the least demanding scenes, which causes a near constant stutter.

The only good points about SMTV is combating and fusing, physical elemental and almighty sets combined with the very balanced higher tier roster makes this the most the most satisfying to build combat wise, the problem is everything else aside from the combat though.

With that we can cross out the idea Atlus has limited ability to work on every platform at once. Seems pretty clear that internally they are abandoning the Nintendo ecosystem. SMT V escapes that most likely due to the contract with Nintendo. But any future game is pretty much a nonstarter unless Nintendo is footing the bill.

Shame they are leaving such a huge audience left out to dry.

We can finally update the list of "new ATLUS games" launching on Switch at D1:

Shin Megami Tensei V*
Shin Megami Tensei V Vengance**

* Money hat
** Re-release of the money hat

Considering P3R and MRF are skipping Switch I'd say that 2 games with asterisks is gonna be the total tally for the generation.

Took some time but Atlus finally going all on multiplatform is nice to see (also not waiting 1+ year for localizations)
That would require Soul Hackers 2, Persona 3 Reload, and Metaphor to be on Switch 2 for that to be case. Also Persona 6 launching as a multiplatform title without skipping any single platform. All on multiplatform means all platforms and not just PS/PC/Xbox as the benchmark. Worldwide release has been a thing for Atlus since SMTV's original release.

With that we can cross out the idea Atlus has limited ability to work on every platform at once. Seems pretty clear that internally they are abandoning the Nintendo ecosystem. SMT V escapes that most likely due to the contract with Nintendo. But any future game is pretty much a nonstarter unless Nintendo is footing the bill.

Shame they are leaving such a huge audience left out to dry.

Is this really the response to a game being announced at a Nintendo Direct that is multiplatform.

Back
Top Bottom