• Akira Toriyama passed away

Let's all commemorate together his legendary work and his impact here

2024 STEAM Concurrent Players(CCU) Official Watch Thread

Hellblade 2 has had a lower peak concurrent players figure than Hi Fi Rush on Steam, which usually means fewer sales overall. Hellblade 2 is more expensive as well. So no chance that this studio survives a worse bomb than Hi Fi Rush was. Tango was a Japanese studio with much lower development cost than a western studio, meaning a western game doing worse than a Japanese game means the cost is much higher.
There is no indication that HB2 is more expensive. HB2 had a relatively small team, development was also relatively short (despite COVID) as they mentioned that in 2019 they did not even have a game aside a trailer. They also got and now have a good mocup studio and were able to delivery a high fidelity game (only Coalition probably will be able to deliver even better looking game). NT is pretty safe.

Tango being a japanese game also means issues with region management. I still maintain my stance that for Microsoft, they have to have acquire a japanese publisher to make the asian region work. Though for now they are fine partnering with Sega and a lot of studios in the future will be just partners because it won't require managing people (aka taking risks and being responsible for layoffs and more). Not to mention HF Rush was selling for like 30$ or something.

I know that some people want to will NT closure into existence, but that's a separate matter.

There is no indication that HB2 is more expensive. HB2 had a relatively small team, development was also relatively short (despite COVID) as they mentioned that in 2019 they did not even have a game aside a trailer. They also got and now have a good mocup studio and were able to delivery a high fidelity game (only Coalition probably will be able to deliver even better looking game). NT is pretty safe.

Tango being a japanese game also means issues with region management. I still maintain my stance that for Microsoft, they have to have acquire a japanese publisher to make the asian region work. Though for now they are fine partnering with Sega and a lot of studios in the future will be just partners because it won't require managing people (aka taking risks and being responsible for layoffs and more). Not to mention HF Rush was selling for like 30$ or something.

I know that some people want to will NT closure into existence, but that's a separate matter.
Its just a fact. Microsoft is in a cost cutting mode. Studios like Ninja theory no longer fills any purpose with the Activision Blizzard dominated Microsoft gaming brand of today. These are all relics of the past Xbox that failed to rival Sony first party studios. The new Microsoft gaming with its Activision domination and multiplatform future has no place for niche studios anymore.

Ninja Theory is old Xbox studios. Now its Microsoft gaming with Bethesda and Activision Blizzard being the only players in the brand.

Microsoft have already shown what they will do with failing studios, so we already know the fate of a 2000 concurrent Steam players at release studio will be. Hellblade 2 is even making Microsoft gaming brand look
ridiculous, remember this game was revealed at the Xbox console reveal event itself at the game awards, and that game is selling less than an indie game. So out of all the Xbox games Hellblade 2 was representing the best Xbox had to offer back then. This was of course all before the Activision Blizzard acquisition, which is now the only Microsoft gaming brand they will push together with core Bethesda titles in the future.

Last edited:
Its just a fact. Microsoft is in a cost cutting mode. Studios like Ninja theory no longer fills any purpose with the Activision Blizzard dominated Microsoft gaming brand of today. These are all relics of the past Xbox that failed to rival Sony first party studios. The new Microsoft gaming with its Activision domination and multiplatform future has no place for niche studios anymore.

Ninja Theory is old Xbox studios. Now its Microsoft gaming with Bethesda and Activision Blizzard being the only players in the brand.

Microsoft have already shown what they will do with failing studios, so we already know the fate of a 2000 concurrent Steam players at release studio will be. Hellblade 2 is even making Microsoft gaming brand look
ridiculous, remember this game was revealed at the Xbox console reveal event itself at the game awards, and that game is selling less than an indie game. So out of all the Xbox games Hellblade 2 was representing the best Xbox had to offer back then. This was of course all before the Activision Blizzard acquisition, which is now the only Microsoft gaming brand they will push together with core Bethesda titles in the future.
I could believe that Double Fine might be in a trouble (would not be surprised if it goes independent like Toys 4 Bob), but NT provides a value beside being a studio.

I do like your confidence to state that "it is a fact".

Palword dipped into the 4 digits for the first time ever today:

0v6KOcO.png
Oh geez, Pocket Pair truly was not ready for the game to blow up and now it's quickly becoming a flash in the pan.

At this rate the game'll probably be brought up more to try and downplay Pokemon than for anything it actually does. Anecdotal, but I guess there was something to seeing recent announcements on r/Games not gain much traction at all...

Oh geez, Pocket Pair truly was not ready for the game to blow up and now it's quickly becoming a flash in the pan.

At this rate the game'll probably be brought up more to try and downplay Pokemon than for anything it actually does. Anecdotal, but I guess there was something to seeing recent announcements on r/Games not gain much traction at all...

To be fair, I don't think most indie studios would ever be ready to achieve the #2 all time CCU on Steam in early access.

They're about ready as all the other early access open world survival crafting mashup games.
Those kind of game always expects to stay in early access for years and spend the first few months not even adding much content and prioritizing bug fixes. Everyone who's into these games knows how they operate.

The problem is that Palworld managed to sell more copies than most games.
Even more than those triple A GaaS games that already have Season 1-3 already planned in the pipeline before they even launch.
Makes the CCU fall very comical.

------

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 new CCU record - 8,466
Game is cheap enough to continue climbing higher CCUs even past the 1st day spike.

-----

Added a new game to the list.
There's a game that actually was supposed to release in June but has been moved forward to May 31st.
Dodging Elden Ring?

Soulmask
Developer: CampFire Studio
Publisher: Qooland Games
Genre: Early Access, Survival, Crafting, Open World, Multiplayer.
Escaping a deadly sacrificial ritual, you find an ancient mystical mask on your journey. This mask holds potent knowledge, changing the world you knew. Face the harsh challenges of nature, survive, rally followers, and build your own tribe. Explore and unveil the truths behind the enigmatic mask.

I definitely not expect it to already be under the almost 7-year-old ARK. It still hasn't stabilized too.

IPG1WHY.png
Well to be honest, ARK has a very good gameplay loop and has had tons of update since the original launch.

The problem with Palword is that indeed the developers were not ready to that level of success. Maybe with time they recover but their drop is below Valheim too. And Ark is below Valheim.

Elden Ring daily peak CCU - 67,436
A 7k bump from yesterday. This is the highest daily CCU for this week.
Still a bit under last Sunday's 68,656 but higher than last Saturday's 66,243.
But considering we're only Friday, I think we can deduce that the game will peak higher this weekend compared to the last.

Elden Ring is also #4 on the global list.
Below CS2, DotA 2(huge game changing patch just came out) and Steam Deck.

-----

Also, yesterday was the yearly Warhammer Skulls Showcase and tons of games are currently on sales.
But the game that is the most interesting is the upcoming(in September) Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2.
The game has been at #10-12 on the list with its pre-order since yesterday.
It also has moved two spots from #9 to #7 in when it comes to most wishlisted games.

Suffice to say that fans were pretty happy about the newest information about the game.
Two new modes were announced.
A co-op mission PvE mode(with progressions/cosmetics) as well as a 6v6 PvP mode.
This is on top of the previously announced Campaign which can always be played as a unit of 3.

The multiple modes give a bit of a 2000s PC gaming "full package at launch" vibes that is solely missed in this era of having those extra features locked behind a future DLC release.

Palword dipped into the 4 digits for the first time ever today:

0v6KOcO.png
When people talk about palworld losing numbers so fast for a game that got so big, it doesnt mean that they think that palworld the game wasnt a big success but that "Palworld" as a brand/franchise isnt going to last long if pocket pair doesnt do much to improve those numbers, and yes pocket pair is a small developer but they got so much money that would be a pretty bad look if they couldnt atleast make enough content to make the numbers not dip under 4 digits, and no palworld is a single player game, the moment pocket pair announced pvp/raids and a "big expansion" for summer with more pals.
That means the game is going to be more that a simple single player and should be judged more as a multiplayer/GAAS type of game.

Don't know why this is randomly getting media articles, but anyway.

Clickbaity, but does make an interest question about what is a good playerbase number for a successful medium GASS game like helldivers 2 in the medium and long run.

Helldivers is currently averaging about 60k players a day which is probably twice as many as Sony and Arrowhead originally thought it would ever do in total.

The problem with games like HD2 and Palworld is they have to find a balance when they hit these huge popularity spikes. You don’t want to over hire in case it’s a flash in the pan and you don’t want to rest on your laurels if there’s an oppurtunity to keep people engaged. Unfortunately i dont think AH was prepared and now there’s a huge content drought. I think thats why they hired a new CEO to run the company.

The true test for Helldivers will come after they launch a fairly big content update and seeing how many people are interested in jumping back in.

Helldivers is currently averaging about 60k players a day which is probably twice as many as Sony and Arrowhead originally thought it would ever do in total.

The problem with games like HD2 and Palworld is they have to find a balance when they hit these huge popularity spikes. You don’t want to over hire in case it’s a flash in the pan and you don’t want to rest on your laurels if there’s an oppurtunity to keep people engaged. Unfortunately i dont think AH was prepared and now there’s a huge content drought. I think thats why they hired a new CEO to run the company.

The true test for Helldivers will come after they launch a fairly big content update and seeing how many people are interested in jumping back in.

I honestly think the player curve is reasonable for it not having had any major content dump. Having said that, it'll be worrysome if it drops further than that.

I initially liked how they introduced content in a more drip fed manner, as the game always felt fresh for the first months. But now I think they might have to balance that with a more classic approach of big content drops once in a while, which will probably happen whenever there's a new faction. But maybe a good approach for introducing new things will be to pair them with the monthly passes, by announcing that day x there'll be a new warbond + a new surprise bug enemy or whatever. IDK, I still really like the game but admittedly haven't been playing much lately.

No Rest for the Wicked got a big new patch with support for updated versions of both DLSS and FSR on top of extra performance improvements and QoL additions like the ability to respec your character build and the option to try weapons even if you don't have the stats to wield them. It's not gonna make a big difference in terms of CCU but it's all building up for a better reception for the next content update that will expand the game.

GoT was best Sony SP launch on Steam and looks like it will have better legs then any Sony SP game released so far, still 3rd in global revenue chart.

Well, it was always the one with the most potential to the audience anyway... but it also got a reasonable push from being right there when AssCreed Japan got announced.

GoT was best Sony SP launch on Steam and looks like it will have better legs then any Sony SP game released so far, still 3rd in global revenue chart.

Similar performance to the console launch. It was the game from 2020 that held its value the longest. I don’t think it got a real price drop until the Directors Cut came out

The dream of Hellblade 2 peaking higher on the weekend is dead at this point. Even the lowest predictions here (around 10k or at least surpassing the original by a bit) overestimated the game's potential. I'm quite shocked at how bad it did on PC and I really don't see it having done much better on Xbox... the original was never much of a hit there.

One has to wonder if it would have been better if Microsoft/Ninja Theory spent another 2-3 years working on Hellblade 2 but significantly expanded the scope and made it more of a game than an interactive experience (i.e. longer length, less linear, actual exploration, more complex combat & puzzles, more mechanics in general, etc). Yes, this means the game would launch in 2026-27 which means it would have skipped most of the XBS generation (or possibly ended up as a cross-gen game if the next Xbox actually launches in 2026 as rumored) but I think the game would have had greater appeal and thus much greater sales.

As of right now the game has landed with a whimper, whereas a larger scoped version of the game could have launched with greater impact even if delayed by quite some time.

One has to wonder if it would have been better if Microsoft/Ninja Theory spent another 2-3 years working on Hellblade 2 but significantly expanded the scope and made it more of a game than an interactive experience (i.e. longer length, less linear, actual exploration, more complex combat & puzzles, more mechanics in general, etc). Yes, this means the game would launch in 2026-27 which means it would have skipped most of the XBS generation (or possibly ended up as a cross-gen game if the next Xbox actually launches in 2026 as rumored) but I think the game would have had greater appeal and thus much greater sales.

As of right now the game has landed with a whimper, whereas a larger scoped version of the game could have launched with greater impact even if delayed by quite some time.

You would fundamentally have to change the entire concept of the game to do that, to the point where its not HB anymore.

I also don’t think it would have helped increasing the budget that way if they were going to keep it restricted to xbox and pc, without proper global marketing.

You would fundamentally have to change the entire concept of the game to do that, to the point where its not HB anymore.

I also don’t think it would have helped increasing the budget that way if they were going to keep it restricted to xbox and pc, without proper global marketing.
Well yeah, I don't think anything I proposed would have been easy at all, it would have absolutely required a lot of fundamental changes to both Hellblade 2 as a game and to Ninja Theory as a studio.

What I'm saying is that this could have been a situation where making the riskier decision (greater scope, more dev time/resources) would have netted greater reward than the decision that was ultimately made (small scope, basically prettier version of prior game).

Last edited:
The dream of Hellblade 2 peaking higher on the weekend is dead at this point. Even the lowest predictions here (around 10k or at least surpassing the original by a bit) overestimated the game's potential. I'm quite shocked at how bad it did on PC and I really don't see it having done much better on Xbox... the original was never much of a hit there.
HB2 is relatively high in top played lists though. Interested in GP numbers, as it seems like - for multiple games - some games pull more people into playing in GP, while some games are purchased.

Who needs sales when you can just drop a rad(and incomprehensible) cgi trailer?

This is why FromSoft lore youtubers are always feasting. Everyone is clicking on their videos to make sense of all the loosely related threads.

Elden Ring daily CCU peak - 82,749

------

DotA 2 daily CCU peak - 951,239
This is the highest CCU number since Sunday Nov 6 2022 at 974,080.
This was during the International yearly event.
That year the CCU peaked at 1,042,939 the Sunday before.

As for today's CCU, it's due to the Crownfall event which is split into 4 parts(we're at the beginning of Part 2).

Well, it was always the one with the most potential to the audience anyway... but it also got a reasonable push from being right there when AssCreed Japan got announced.
The one with the most potential has yet to come out tbh but GoT definitely is one of the most potential to the audience for sure.

Demon's Souls is getting closer and closer to releasing on PC. It will sure an event. Probably sometime in 2025 at this point. Only GT7, TLOU part 2 and Spiderman 2 left as GoW: Ragnarok is next on the PC list according to Billibilli kun.

My prediction for Demon's Souls is at least 100K+ easily. Its really hard to say if it can reach 200K.

The one with the most potential has yet to come out tbh but GoT definitely is one of the most potential to the audience for sure.

Demon's Souls is getting closer and closer to releasing on PC. It will sure an event. Probably sometime in 2025 at this point. Only GT7, TLOU part 2 and Spiderman 2 left as GoW: Ragnarok is next on the PC list according to Billibilli kun.

My prediction for Demon's Souls is at least 100K+ easily. Its really hard to say if it can reach 200K.

I don’t think Demon’s Souls does that well TBH

I think it will come up under GoW,SM,GoT….sure it’s a souls game, and the FIRST EVER but the gameplay is pretty archaic compared to Elden Ring at this point. It will be a nice benchmark test for pc but there’s not a ton of variety in the game like other soulsbornes and not really a fervor for it like say BB.

Bloodborne Remastered would easily do 90K+ though

I think that the momentum for a possible Demon's Souls Remake port is completely lost. The right time was before the release of Elden Ring. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the studio that needed to contact Sony if they wanted to port the game to PC? And if the budget was less than 3M, it would "automictically" approved? Maybe BluePoint don't want to release a port.

I think it will come up under GoW,SM,GoT….sure it’s a souls game, and the FIRST EVER but the gameplay is pretty archaic compared to Elden Ring at this point. It will be a nice benchmark test for pc but there’s not a ton of variety in the game like other soulsbornes and not really a fervor for it like say BB.

I agree, the only thing that the game can offer is a nice benchmark, but by the time it releases (if) we will already have a lot more impressive games to benchmark.

And as far as Bloodborne is concerned, sometimes I wonder if the game is actually that huge. It sold less than Days Gone, even though it released 4 years after Bloodborne. Maybe Bloodborne is only big in forums/twitter.

I think that the momentum for a possible Demon's Souls Remake port is completely lost. The right time was before the release of Elden Ring. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the studio that needed to contact Sony if they wanted to port the game to PC? And if the budget was less than 3M, it would "automictically" approved? Maybe BluePoint don't want to release a port.

I agree, the only thing that the game can offer is a nice benchmark, but by the time it releases (if) we will already have a lot more impressive games to benchmark.

And as far as Bloodborne is concerned, sometimes I wonder if the game is actually that huge. It sold less than Days Gone, even though it released 4 years after Bloodborne. Maybe Bloodborne is only big in forums/twitter.
Souls games are timeless on PC. Gameplay wise nothing is archaic. Each Souls game's gameplay has different variation to it. It started from DeS, to Dark Souls 1, to Dark Souls 2, BB and then to Elden Ring.

Momentum is never lost for it, especially after what Elden Ring did from its announcement to its launch, it carried an unbelievable amount fo fan hype, you now a days should expect Souls games to do even higher than the ones in the past on PC. Sure DeS is not day and years old which is why I said i don't expect 200K+. Also The game was in the Geforce now 2.0 Leaks and so far 99% of the games from sony have released from on there. You have had Rachet and clank released from the 2020 slate, even Sack boy..so the right time thing doesn't matter for sony tbh. They just release them.

Out of all these Action Story based games, the Souls games are by far and beyond the most popular among the PC audience. All the portbegging for Bloodborne should tell you that.

These games are not going to play second fiddle to GoW or SM on PC. lol.

Last edited:
We don't how much both games cost ofc but we can safely assume that Hellblade 2 cost more: team around 80 devs, some global marketing etc. HiFi Rush had no marketing (shadowdrop), lower price (30$ vs 50$) and even MS name it "small game".

Saying NT is pretty safe is very optimistic. They close Tango which delivered HiFi Rush: game with higher critics reception (89% vs 81%), higher user reception (Steam, Metacritic) and have higher peak players count (6.1k vs 3.9k).

Unless economic conditions worsen I think they're ok just because these things tend to be in waves rather than here and there. I would be (pleasantly) surprised if they get to make another game like Hellblade, though. Microsoft had to know the commercial appeal of the game years ago, and if not certainly did before they spent loads of money on marketing it, so I'd assume they're ok with it. If the game was sent out with no marketing I'd be more concerned.

destiny 2 is enjoying a mini resurgence in advance of final shape. #5 as i type this altho i'm sure it's biased to usa right now around 10pm.

in contrast though i noticed the latest destiny 2 final shape vidocs seemed to get little traction on youtube. nothing like the hype destiny vidocs used to garner i feel like,.

the steam ccu list still baffles me at the top, i never see anyone, in real life, on boards, or on twitch talk about counter strike 2, or really dota 2. yet it's far and away always #1, and it is like 6X players of Apex Legends at #4. who plays this? is it an asia thing? the gfx look terrible. i just dont get any appeal.

Bugsnax hit it a new record peak CCU of 1088 players yesterday. game is 70% off on Steam. Not sure if the sale is the only reason, I randomly found out after re-watching the PS5 reveal presentation.

They should have worked on new IP with bigger budget. First one barely sold much on all platforms with no gamepass. MS paid $117m to buy that studio and HB2 budget was likely $50m minimum.

MS was hoping these short experience type games would be good enough to drive up gamepass subs but nowdays people only buy blockbuster games.

the steam ccu list still baffles me at the top, i never see anyone, in real life, on boards, or on twitch talk about counter strike 2, or really dota 2. yet it's far and away always #1, and it is like 6X players of Apex Legends at #4. who plays this? is it an asia thing? the gfx look terrible. i just dont get any appeal.

It's one or those things where there's a massive disconnect between enthusiast spaces and real life. It's kinda the same with LoL, where you hardly see discussion around the game around enthusiast circles, but you always know like a dozen people that play it almost daily.

We don't how much both games cost ofc but we can safely assume that Hellblade 2 cost more: team around 80 devs, some global marketing etc. HiFi Rush had no marketing (shadowdrop), lower price (30$ vs 50$) and even MS name it "small game".

Saying NT is pretty safe is very optimistic. They close Tango which delivered HiFi Rush: game with higher critics reception (89% vs 81%), higher user reception (Steam, Metacritic) and have higher peak players count (6.1k vs 3.9k).
Not to mention the vast difference in salary between Japanese devs and western devs. I mean if Hi-Fi Rush bombed so much that the studio was shut down, a game made with Japanese low salary, imagine how much more Hellblade 2 bombed with well paid western devs that sold even less than the already miniscule sales of Hi-Fi Rush.

PC games have a very small footprint in the enthusiast space, both online and offline.
It's always like this.

With multiplayer games, gameplay is king.
Both CS and DotA have been around for more than 20 years when you consider their prior incarnations.

Last edited:
PC games have a very small footprint in the enthusiast space, both online and offline.
It's always like this.

With multiplayer games, gameplay is king.
Both CS and DotA have been around for more than 20 years when you considering their prior incarnations.
It is the same with all other popular games - you rarely find online people who play mobile games, Minecraft, COD, Fortnite. Strange phenomenon, but it demonstrates time and time again that online discourse is detached from reality.

Though PC community hole themselves in MMOs forums and Steam community.

It is the same with all other popular games - you rarely find online people who play mobile games, Minecraft, COD, Fortnite. Strange phenomenon, but it demonstrates time and time again that online discourse is detached from reality.

Though PC community hole themselves in MMOs forums and Steam community.

thats not true though, all those games are widely discussed in "real life" around me. COD bros are ubiquitous, and anyone around kids will hear a lot about Minecraft and fortnight, which are a huge part of popular culture. i even met a dude recently bigly into clash of clans (mobile)

none ever talks about counter strike that i meet. in addition noone talks about it on general gaming message boards. and i will put dota 2 in that as well. my main exposure to dota 2 was in a basshunter video, where some blonde swedes were playing it lol. so out of this i got a stereotype "it's big in europe" that i always had in the back of my head of maybe why it places high on steam ccu.

for these to be not just more popular, but wildly so, than other entrants on steam ccu has always struck me as really weird.

Last edited:
Multiversus relaunches today, really curious how it performs both short-term and long-term.
I've seen a surprising amount of hype, so it might actually match or exceed the current peak.

Multiversus relaunches today, really curious how it performs both short-term and long-term.
I've seen a surprising amount of hype, so it might actually match or exceed the current peak.
I've seen some mixed feelings by hardcore players because it seems they've stripped down some of the mechanics of the Early Access, apparently the game is also slower now, I don't think it will really matter to the general audience, but it might matter for long term player engagement since a simpler game gets old faster.

WEEKLY TOP SELLERS​

For Tue, May 21, 2024 - Tue, May 28, 2024

RANKPRICE
CHANGE​
WEEKS​
Counter-Strike 2
Free To Play0616
Dota 2
Free To Play▲ 5339
Steam Deck
369,00€0118
Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT
59,99€▼ 25
ELDEN RING
59,99€▲ 426
Destiny 2
Free To Play▲ 729
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS
Free To Play▼ 3375
Cyberpunk 2077
59,99€▼ 251
Total War: WARHAMMER III
-50%
59,99€
29,99€
▲ 434
Baldur's Gate 3
59,99€▼ 562
Apex Legends™
Free To Play0186
Ready or Not
-40%
49,99€
29,99€
▲ 852
HELLDIVERS™ 2
39,99€▼ 319
ELDEN RING Shadow of the Erdtree
Prepurchase
39,99€
▲ 414
Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II
49,99€▲ 632
Planet Coaster
-95%
37,99€
1,89€
RETURNING1
Street Fighter™ 6
59,99€▲ 593
Hades II
28,99€▼ 104
Fallout 76
39,99€▼ 510
Grand Theft Auto V
-66%
54,97€
18,70€
▼ 4489

Not bad for a game with max CCU of ~4k. Must’ve been a consistent seller throughout EA and a decent release. Enough that they’re making expansions and stuff at least. Good for ‘em.

Thank you every single one of you who played our game, supported us through Early Access all the way into 1.0! Today we are announcing a huge milestone, as well as a VERY bright future for the game! Link to official roadmap with new factions in the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellblade 2 Day 1 EU Peak CCU record - 3,982
Unless NA shows up in larger amount than EU(very unlikely to happen) this is that Day 1 peak for the game.

Some Comparisons:
Hellblade CCU record - 5,653
Redfall CCU record - 6,124

It is not great to see where Hellblade 2 has landed Day 1.
But when you factor in how Ninja Theory says its main team for HB1 was 20 people and they grew to 80 for HB2.
We don't have the page up yet for HB2 but here's HB1 mobygames credits page.
I expect the 2nd one have many many more names.

The credits for Hellblade II have been updated in Moby Games

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
201 people (119 professional roles, 82 thanks) with 219 credits.

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
429 people (329 professional roles, 100 thanks) with 472 credits.

The credits for Hellblade II have been updated in Moby Games

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
201 people (119 professional roles, 82 thanks) with 219 credits.

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
429 people (329 professional roles, 100 thanks) with 472 credits.

Its hard to guess budget based on that but HB2 still have much less people then average AAA game.

Redfall 2045 people. Ghost of Tsushima 1796 people.

Helldivers 1 395 people

Helldivers 2 1235 people

Not bad for a game with max CCU of ~4k. Must’ve been a consistent seller throughout EA and a decent release. Enough that they’re making expansions and stuff at least. Good for ‘em.

Heroes of Might and Magic is a huge seller on GOG so I'd expect this to have a bigger GOG ratio than a standard PC game

Its hard to guess budget based on that but HB2 still have much less people then average AAA game.

You can only compare games to their previous ones to get some sense as to how more expensive something might be.
Not all studios credits the same way, but they usually are consistent across their own games.

Multiversus is out and starting its climb. 2550 right now
Update:
Multiversus is currently at 85,265 and it jumped from 80k~ in the last 5 minutes.
So clearly some more growth to go until it hits its daily peak.
Will be curious to see if the game peaks during EU or NA time.
PC is EU centric but WB mascots/fighting games are more geared towards NA.

All-time peak for the game was 153,433.

Back
Top Bottom